• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke, Stock & Two Smoking Jerels

148 posts in this topic

:o

I think you even held that Action Comics 6.0 at a show, didn't you Mike?

(worship)

That, along with a CGC 6.0 Superman #1 :cloud9:
I caught a LCS girl falling off a ladder to show me an Action Comics #1 reprint from an upper shelf. Does that count? hm

That's the most macho thing I ever did at one of those places other than pick up some Grimm Fairy Tales books.

:o

I think you even held that Action Comics 6.0 at a show, didn't you Mike?

(worship)

That, along with a CGC 6.0 Superman #1 :cloud9:
I caught a LCS girl falling off a ladder to show me an Action Comics #1 reprint from an upper shelf. Does that count? hm

That's the most macho thing I ever did at one of those places other than pick up some Grimm Fairy Tales books.

Was she good looking?

No problem. Gimmie another day to get another box, OK? I like to get these out once a buyer pays. The Veteran's Day holiday is gonna screw up the postal deliveries for the weekend anyway. But, who knows, the #1 might be valued just right too. It might be worth the wait. Going to bed. Everyone please visit my friend's sales thread when you get a chance.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5216353&fpart=1