• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke, Stock & Two Smoking Jerels

148 posts in this topic

DSC037801Large.jpg

$750 + $20 shipping w/ insurance. It will be shipped in a bomb-proof package. This is a make or break book for a Registry Set afterall. Because of my new focus, I have no regrets letting it go. If Joe Schmo announces it's a movie franchise tomorrow, I won't care if it sold for this price. I just want to be able to move on.

Very excited to throw up.......................... :takeit:

Fabulous!!

I've got your mailing address. I'll be sending out your L&K Crown of Shadows #1 Jetpack gold GEM MINT early next week.

:):applause:

Well, I was doing some cleaning with my old comic book stuff and un-earthed this stash of Doc Who Classics #2 regulars.

I don't need to tell any Locke & Key fan what their importance is to the series. Plus, they are getting harder to find now!

DSC04800Large.jpg

:news:

Free!

SOLD OUT!

Six FREE books(one per customer please-lets share :) ).

VF/NM condition. Not my fault these books were ignored upon release. Most never got bagged and boarded until I said something on these boards.

You only pay $5 shipping(within the United States).

OK, "sold out"! lol

:applause:

:gossip: Congrats Gary on that Steelers game.

Until that last interception I really thought it may go the way of last weeks game :eek: They look strong but I'm not convinced they'll get far in the play-offs :(

The Pats will have a hard game today against the Jets :eek:

Even though I dumped all of my Locke & Key slabs months ago, I STILL considered the gem mint #1. Gonna keep that $$ in the bank for now, but congrats to the buyer. :applause:
I guess I was only holding on to it for speculation myself. But, after off-loading all of the other arcs and starting a speculation-free graded focus, I decided to part with it hoping a collector with a Registry Set would get it, unlike the last one I sold. :(