• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke, Stock & Two Smoking Jerels

148 posts in this topic

nakedgun.gif

Alright... Alright. Nothing to see here, just finally getting rid of the last bits of my previous set to start on my brand new focus. It's gonna be BIG. All self submitted gems. So, I'm letting these go for a fraction of what I paid to make way for the new. Maybe, the #1 Gem Mint will make an appearance for $.10 on the dollar. hm

Well, anyway shop smart, shop S-Mart! ;)

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $10(includes confirmation) shipping within the US only. Anywhere else, please PM me first before an "I'll Take It" to work out an shipping cost arrangement. I will combine shipping. I actually would like people to buy alot for easier and more secure packing. No Probation List members, people I asked kindly not buy from me in the past after issues, Kim Kardashian haters, troublemakers or time payments whatsoever please. My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi:

DSC005561.jpg

$125

A lot of these books bottom right corners got dinged. This one was the finest Gem Mint I ever saw. I originally paid $425 from Barrington Levy when the series got hot. The other Gem Mint is permanently in a Stephen King fan's personal collection.

DSC04382Large.jpg

:news:

$50

SOLD!

Buffy #9

Signed by Eliza Dushku.

A Massachusetts success-story.

Was gonna be on display or my new focus, but I changed my mind because of my new Modern passion. My loss is your gain.

I'll miss you, Eliza.

:gossip: Wait until you guys see the "New Girl". She's 81 years old too.

DSC04382Large.jpg

$50

Buffy #9

Signed by Eliza Dushku.

Was gonna be on display or my new focus, but I changed my mind because of my new Modern passion. My loss is your gain.

I'll miss you, Eliza.

:takeit:

DSC04382Large.jpg

$50

Buffy #9

Signed by Eliza Dushku.

^^

More L&K books coming...

Just waiting for a straggling trick 'r treater. New Hampshire had a delayed Halloween to various days, due to the snowstorm that hit.

For now, please enjoy this episode of Smallville, already back in progress.

smallville-mera-strips-gif.gif

DSC04382Large.jpg

$50

Buffy #9

Signed by Eliza Dushku.

I'll miss you, Eliza.

:cry:

Just waiting for a straggling trick 'r treater. New Hampshire had a delayed Halloween to various days, due to the snowstorm that hit.

:popcorn:

You sharing, Nick?

:roflmao:

It's my candy, and I'll eat what I want.

:sumo:

DSC005911.jpg

$35

Tough book to get in Mint. Due to excessive scuffing and multiple non-color breaking spinal stress areas. This might be your only chance.

Comes with a COA from Jetpack Comics too.

:censored: 20 minutes late. Needed that one

:gossip: I told you I was gonna set some fair prices.

Doctor Who Classics #2 Variant in CGC 9.8... hm

:news:

$100

SOLD!

A very hard preview to get in 9.8.

DSC005911.jpg

$35

Tough book to get in Mint. Due to excessive scuffing and multiple non-color breaking spinal stress areas. This might be your only chance.

Comes with a COA from Jetpack Comics too.

:censored: 20 minutes late. Needed that one

:gossip: I told you I was gonna set some fair prices.

Doctor Who Classics #2 Variant in CGC 9.8... hm

$100

:takeit: Dr. Who Classics #2 @ $100