• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Amazing Spidermans, just picked them up hours ago! oo, affordable!

205 posts in this topic

Thats all for tonight everyone. Thanks. So far whats left? Nothing. Wow. Spidey is the silver age king no doubt. Might be posting a few more tomorrow and then close the thread saturday.

Of course that wont be the last of the spideys there are more coming from that collection. From what I saw I believe she has all the issues from 55 to 129 or so. And perhaps the earlier issues too. :wishluck:

And in december I will be picking up another spidey run possibly from issues 20 and up. Time will tell on this one.

Ok I will be putting the thread on hold for a while and send pms to all the buyers. The last batch of spideys I want to check in my personal stuff cause I wanted some for keeps.

It will restart again soon enough , thanks everyone

wow, cant believe i missed this. :censored:
Single digit? :wishluck:

Hopefully. I'm definitely on the prowl for a #3. :baiting:

Excuse me sir, this is the front of the line, you need to be way back there behind the one legged Indonesian hooker. :makepoint: Thank you very much.