• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Perfect Man Cave Item!/Sold & CLOSED

26 posts in this topic

This 2 Foot Soda/Water Mini Fridge is the perfect Man Cave item to have. I have had this for a few years stored away and it works great. The only issue is the power cord is taped to the back of the cooler because it is loose, but it works perfectly.

I got this for around $250 new, there is a used one on ebay for $175.

My price is

only $150 plus shipping.

:takeit: takes it

Postage will be exact (probably around $15-$18 ups ground)

I accept Paypal, Checks, Money Orders

Thank you

Nothing to clear up.

I shipped the item and the tracking number states it was received by the buyer. Added FIREFLY for lying about NOT receiving my package! Tracking info states that it was delivered!! I have never had a problem with my sellers and always ship everything in a timely manner

Nothing to clear up.

I shipped the item and the tracking number states it was received by the buyer. Added FIREFLY for lying about NOT receiving my package! Tracking info states that it was delivered!! I have never had a problem with my sellers and always ship everything in a timely manner

If it's been cleared up to everyones satisfaction I'd suggest getting Firefly guy to remove you from the PL list. If you have proof of delivery to his current address then post notification of that (not his address) in the PL discussion thread so you can be removed.

This is a discussion that needs to be moved to that thread, not this selling thread. Thank you.

Nothing to clear up.

If it's been cleared up to everyones satisfaction I'd suggest getting Firefly guy to remove you from the PL list. If you have proof of delivery to his current address then post notification of that (not his address) in the PL discussion thread so you can be removed.

This is a discussion that needs to be moved to that thread, not this selling thread. Thank you.

Nothing to clear up.

You're an azz for adding Firefly to the probation list. If he says he didn't recieve the book, that's what happened. I sugest editing your post in the probation thread. BTW, aren't you on the probation list?

Nothing to clear up.

You're an azz for adding Firefly to the probation list. If he says he didn't recieve the book, that's what happened. I sugest editing your post in the probation thread. BTW, aren't you on the probation list?

(thumbs u :popcorn:

Nothing to clear up.

The discussion has been moved. You are welcome to join it.

Please be prepared to explain your attempt to steamroll the probation process by unilaterally adding Firefly without discussing it with the forum even though you were paid for the items in question.

Also please explain why you surreptitiously removed your own name from the probation list.

Nothing to clear up.

Please be prepared to explain your attempt to steamroll the probation process by unilaterally adding Firefly without discussing it with the forum even though you were paid for the items in question.

Also please explain why you surreptitiously removed your own name from the probation list.

This could be fun.

Nothing to clear up.

Reputation...so difficult to build...so easy to squander.

Nothing to clear up.

:o