• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION COMICS #17 CGC EP 4.0, JIM #83 GRR 8.0, HULK ANNUAL #3 8.5

13 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps PM offers, shipping is going to be as follows:

Safety in shipping is important to me so here is what I am offering. On the raw books it will be $4.95 priority envelope and for the CGC book it is $10.95 Priority medium box.

As a bonus, I will pay the fee for registered mail on the AC #17 or the JIM #83 and on the Hulk Annual #3 I will be adding signature required. .

10% off remaining books

ACTION COMICS #17 CGC EP 4.0 $800 SOLD

Comes with restoration certificate.

6th Superman cover in title. Ultra-Humanite appearance. Last Marco Polo.

Siegel Finger and Fox stories Fred Guardineer Bernard Baily and Bob Kane art Joe Shuster cover and art.

scan0005.jpg

scan0001-7.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #83 1966 GRR 8.0 $125

This book has been pressed.

IMG_0003-17.jpg

IMG_0004-14.jpg

HULK ANNUAL #3 8.5 $35

This book has been pressed.

IMG_0001-49.jpg

IMG_0002-38.jpg

Action 17 :takeit: Now if everyone could please stop listing any early Actions/Tecs for a while so I can stop spending $$ I don't have it would be much appreciated!!!!!

:frustrated:

Since when are you up at 9 am?

:frustrated:

Awesome buy Adam. I sat here this morning seriously thinking how I can tell my wife I wanted this comic. Thanks for saving me the stress of doing that. If you decide to sell it...please let me know...I would love to own it.

:hi: Na you would've been fine. By 5 AM I don't think I'd gone to sleep yet :tonofbricks:

I'm calling you at 4am when I get home from the bar tonight to pry that sweet book out of your hands.

Action 17 :takeit: Now if everyone could please stop listing any early Actions/Tecs for a while so I can stop spending $$ I don't have it would be much appreciated!!!!!

Thanks for your purchase.

Now if I could find a good home for that nice looking 1966 Jim #83 that would be great. :)