• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's almost Friday apparently, post your favorite sales thread memories

42 posts in this topic

I wish I could find the thread where I, stupidly, sold all my pre-Robin Detectives. If for no other reason, to see the scans again

Link.

Sorry, all of the scans are gone.

Thanks, but I was referring to the GA Detectives (Pre-Robin) thread from a few years ago. I tried to search for it to no avail

I wish I could find the thread where I, stupidly, sold all my pre-Robin Detectives. If for no other reason, to see the scans again

Link.

Thanks, but I was referring to the GA Detectives (Pre-Robin) thread from a few years ago. I tried to search for it to no avail

Reading comprehension fail on my part.

Link.

Your rating just fell from 10.0 to 9.5.

Link.

:o

But...but...

My world is shattered...

:cry:

Link.

But...but...

My world is shattered...

It's raining Pre-Robin Detectives!

Y

Link.

But...but...

My world is shattered...

(worship) You could find a wart on a beautiful princess.

Link.

But...but...

My world is shattered...

(worship)

Misty water colored memories...

i have no favourite sales thread memory. i love all of them equally, as long as they are devoted to stupidity, a more common trait than one might imagine were one not a six+ year veteran of this place

I remember October having a war comic sale with Massachusetts copies of OAAW and GIC books. I picked up a few, but the books were being snapped up nearly as quickly as he was listing them.

Funny how the prices jumped up quite a bit since then and have now settled back to the same levels as the were offered. hm

I remember October having a war comic sale with Massachusetts copies of OAAW and GIC books. I picked up a few, but the books were being snapped up nearly as quickly as he was listing them.

Funny how the prices jumped up quite a bit since then and have now settled back to the same levels as the were offered. hm

That thread was a lot of fun.

It was nice having Foolkiller type frenzies for once!

That thread was a lot of fun.

It was nice having Foolkiller type frenzies for once!

Andy, your sales thread with rare 1937-1939 books (can't remember the title) was one of my favorites. You had a whole run of pre-Batman Tecs... I snagged the beater #21 with the O'Mealia cover (and still have and enjoy it). Love seeing rare (and raw) books like those for sale here!