• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale!

1,636 posts in this topic

Guys, Today I am going to do "mid point" invoices.

You are free to wait (just let me know) or to pay and I'll ship whatever you have to this point. If you elect to do that, shipping will be free for the next invoice, so you don't have to worry about getting hit twice.

If you live in Canada, I'll probably just suggest until the whole thread is done, as it's too much to eat shipping abroad multiple times.

Unfortunately, 10% marks must be made at the time of the purchase (or the first :takeit:) No retroactive 10% -- others have asked about it, but wanted to clarify it publicly.

How does anyone have time to post 10 percent let alone the I'll take it icon at

the rate these comics sell.

doh!

:makepoint:

Unfortunately, 10% marks must be made at the time of the purchase (or the first :takeit:) No retroactive 10% -- others have asked about it, but wanted to clarify it publicly.

How about compromise... edit with "10%" must be marked and dated within 1 minute of original :takeit: if you win.

lol

How about compromise... edit with "10%" must be marked and dated within 1 minute of original :takeit: if you win.

lol

Unfair to any buyers who did not get in on that. Rule changes 100 pages in would be disappointing.

Besides just type out @10% and takeit with the colon on each side : : and copy/paste F5, see a book and paste....BAM! you're done

Recap of what's left:

Page 5:

Brave and the Bold 112 NM- $40

Four Color 135 (NM- structure but foxing back cover) VF/VF+ $100

Page 6:

Bullwinkle 1 9.0/9.2 structure with rusty staples 8.0/8.5 $60

Page 21:

ASM 107 NM- $50

Page 25:

JLA 113 NM- $40

Page 26:

Detective Comics 77 cover detached, no grade. It is a really sharp copy with beautiful colors. $325

Page 27:

Wonder Woman 105 Fr/Gd $100

Page 28:

Avengers 5 VF- $220

FF 60 VF/NM $70

Page 53:

Action 265 F/VF $70

Page 78:

Outlaws Vol. 1 No. 9 (Frazetta art) F/VF $200

Page 83:

Captain Marvel 26 NM- $45

Page 93:

Avengers 65 NM $75

Page 95:

DC 100 pg. Super Spectacular #6 (sweet front cover, back cover small piece almost out, small ding), great eye appeal. $100

Here are the remaining books. To the first person who agrees to pay by december 22nd by check and will take the entire lot of books, take 40% off the listed prices!

I will list books again tonight at 11:45 PM EST

I'm running things a bit differently than my rapid fire usual method. I'm only listing 20 books tonight. Over the course of the last few months, I've accumulated a number of books that need to be sent for grading. I won't have time to get to all of them, so I'm offering some that either were set to be graded, but I couldn't get to it, or, didn't make the cut.

There will be lengthier explanations with some of the books, and the books will not be priced quite as "cheap" so I don't expect brisk sales, but I thought it'd be fun for people could take a chance. None of them have been pressed -- but many would have benefitted from a press. There's some risk built into the book, but there's also potentially some big upside to some of the books.

So enjoy, if they sell, great, and if they don't, it was a different kind of night. First book in a couple of minutes.

TOS 43 -- Book has 9.4 structure, stunning gloss and cover inks, with nice ow/w pages. Unfortunately, it has a scrape in the front cover (look middle, just below the half way mark) that isn't large, but would prevent it from a 9.4. How it would grade, I'm not really sure. Stunning copy though.

$750

TOS43-1.jpg