• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8.0 TOS 39 - CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

OK, 3 days to raise 12 grand. Hmm. I can't think of anything that isn't illegal. I's sell my car, but the transmission just died and I sold it to the junkyard for $250. How much does a well used but functioning kidney go for these days?

OK, 3 days to raise 12 grand. Hmm. I can't think of anything that isn't illegal. I's sell my car, but the transmission just died and I sold it to the junkyard for $250. How much does a well used but functioning kidney go for these days?

Junkyards around here pay $500 to pick up your junk car and $600 if you can drive it to them.

Guest Grails

My job has me travelling back home for a few days next month so I will be offering up my TOS39 one final time before I return to work overseas for the year. I will be home in Nevada from February 2 to February 5. I can ship during that window as long as funds have cleared. Thanks all, and happy new year.

My job has me travelling back home for a few days next month so I will be offering up my TOS39 one final time before I return to work overseas for the year. I will be home in Nevada from February 2 to February 5. I can ship during that window as long as funds have cleared. Thanks all, and happy new year.

:) Hi! Too bad I will be out of town when you are back.