• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8.0 TOS 39 - CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

Its been a few years since I've sold here. My last sales thread was in 2007. Anyway, I will just be offering two books. Payment can be made via check, money order or bank wire transfer. I guess I'll take Paypal if you insist but you would have to cover the fees. Since I'm travelling right now, the books will not be available to ship until December 9.

This was one of my keepers due to the centering and the fact that it presents a grade higher. Unfortunately, I've learned the only keepers I really have are the books that are personalized to my wife and daughters.

$12000 includes overnight shipping in the US via your choice carrier. International is free as well but will ship via USPS Express.

TOS39a.jpg

TOS39b.jpg

Thanks guys, next up:

Wings Comics #52 was Gene Colan's 1st professional comic work. He did a full page splash in this issue. This is of course the highest graded copy. The gold signature did not come out well in this scan but in hand, it is very clear and sharp.

The signature and image looks a little more clear in the original scan.

$7000 includes shipping anywhere on the blue marble. Overnight in the US and USPS Express for international.

WCfront.jpg

I don't have a scan of the back but can assure you it is nearly perfect. Once I've returned, I will get more scans.

Thanks guys, next up:

Wings Comics #52 was Gene Colan's 1st professional comic work. He did a full page splash in this issue. This is of course the highest graded copy. The gold signature did not come out well in this scan but in hand, it is very clear and sharp.

$7000 includes shipping anywhere on the blue marble. Overnight in the US and USPS Express for international.

WCfront.jpg

I don't have a scan of the back but can assure you it is nearly perfect. Once I've returned, I will get more scans.

and its a Church copy...

talk about the intersection of awesome, cool and wow!

That's it for now, feel free to ask me anything in the thread or via PM if you like. I purchased the TOS 39 from Adam (Filter). I purchased the Wings from Metropolis in 2008. I got it as an old Universal label and Chandler (Desert Wind) had the book signed by Gene for me.