• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery #85 CGC 8.5 Twin Cities Pedigree CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

Hi all, I've decided to list one of my 8.5 copies for sale of JIM #85, details can be found here, including large scans of the front and back covers. The book has not been pressed:

Twin Cities Pedigree

$3500 firm, PayPal, will ship anywhere in the world, buyer to pay exact shipping costs including insurance and delivery confirmation.

CLOSED due to lack of response

Beautiful book! Wouldn't fit with my JIM run. It would be like a BMW hood ornament on a Hyundai. ;)

Not if it were my Hyundai Genesis, which is better than a BMW! :gossip:

Good luck with the sale!

Sigh...I knew mentioning Hyundai would offend someone...apologies. I was originally going to write smart car or mini cooper. I've never seen a genesis. Will have to check it out.

Beautiful book! Wouldn't fit with my JIM run. It would be like a BMW hood ornament on a Hyundai. ;)

Good luck with the sale!

Nothing is better than BMW... I so like my 535d (thumbs u

Good luck with the sale!

Nothing is better than BMW... I so like my 535d (thumbs u

Is there an emoticon for coughing uncontrollably? :baiting:

this is me on the A1 (Highway going North in Portugal)...

Remind me to never get in the car with you.
And I now understand his penchant for reckless posting...., :cool:

impressive :eyeroll: Says a lot about your personality and how much you care for others.

Not really...its just the way most drive over here.... It's always about who has the "bigger" car.

You don't even know me yet you pass judgement cause I hit 260Km on a highway ? Maybe in the US it's crazy but here its commonplace....

impressive :eyeroll: Says a lot about your personality and how much you care for others.

Not really...its just the way most drive over here.... It's always about who has the "bigger" car.

You don't even know me yet you pass judgement cause I hit 260Km on a highway ? Maybe in the US it's crazy but here its more than commonplace....

Lived in Germany for 5 years I know how people drive on the autobahn. Its usually those that drive like you that end up kiling others from my experience. I hate to see a family or kids killed to shave of 2 minutes of drive time or film themselves maxing out a speedometer for kicks.

Hi all, I've decided to list one of my 8.5 copies for sale of JIM #85, details can be found here, including large scans of the front and back covers. The book has not been pressed:

Twin Cities Pedigree

$3500 firm, PayPal, will ship anywhere in the world, buyer to pay exact shipping costs including insurance and delivery confirmation.

So we don't forget what this thread is truly about.