• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George Takei comic covers ?..

13 posts in this topic

How about this one?

star_trek_wok_3b_ss98.jpg

Great book! Too bad you can't get a Kelley sig on it :(

I love that cover ... is there anything similar though perhaps with him being more up front & less way in the back like that though ? :D

It would certainly be fun to try & get that signed by the rest of the cast that is still around though :) I've already seen spock & kirk though D'oh :D

Spock (Nimoy) may be tougher than he has been in the past. Word on the street is that he is going to do one more signing, and is then going to "retire" from doing any more public signings. Hard to believe it, but Nimoy (as well as Shatner) is 80 years old. The others aren't much younger (Nichols is 78, Koenig is 75 and Takei is the baby at 74), so who knows how much longer they will be on the convention circuit.

Shatner is appearing at the New Orleans Comic Con at the end of January, so a shot to get at least two of them is right around the corner.

Spock (Nimoy) may be tougher than he has been in the past. Word on the street is that he is going to do one more signing, and is then going to "retire" from doing any more public signings. Hard to believe it, but Nimoy (as well as Shatner) is 80 years old. The others aren't much younger (Nichols is 78, Koenig is 75 and Takei is the baby at 74), so who knows how much longer they will be on the convention circuit.

Shatner is appearing at the New Orleans Comic Con at the end of January, so a shot to get at least two of them is right around the corner.

would you or anyone else know who I should ask to help me out with a SS for them?..