• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St Louis forums

95 posts in this topic

Personally I don't think current boardies cares that much about either the Leder/PGX fiasco or the Ewert/CGC fiasco these days. But it's like your hatred of SLT compels you to dredge up the past instead of just letting it fade away in to history.

It's both strange and sad you can't let it go and move on.

Hello Davenport-

I think it is cool of you to speak up for the STL boards and all, but I did not take the OP's post to be an attack.

He just stated an amusing fact about an observation he made regarding a website, and it was true. It just happened to be STL. It would have been funny if it was any other website.

I was mainly responding to the nonsense about getting booted due to some imaginary STL "in crowd".

One of the main reasons STL caught fire was James had an extremely high tolerance for free speech. When Comicspriceguide got a "marketing partner" (CGC) and cracked down on allowing open debate on their messageboard, throngs of consumers moved over to STL to continue the conversation.

Moderators would've had to present James some strongly conclusive evidence before anyone got banned.

And I supposed Iron Maniac doesnt have a vendetta against me?Answer carefully.

What a surpise.No answer.Will add more after the movies.

Nope, you're not obsessed with STL. Not at all. :eyeroll:

I didn't respond to your blatant baiting because the last time you went on one of your STL tirades you brought a man's wife and kids in to it as a veiled threat. The thread locked and deleted, without you getting permanently booted.

Enjoy that miracle. You win. Go crazy. (as if you weren't already) :screwy:

I didn't respond to your blatant baiting because the last time you went on one of your STL tirades you brought a man's wife and kids in to it as a veiled threat. The thread locked and deleted, without you getting permanently booted.

Not obsessed with St Louis just some of the lying members there.Why you continue to spread those lies is beyond me.Maybe you are just a liar yourself.

Maybe you can get Erik to pm a bunch of member to "have his back".Again.

Personally I don't think current boardies cares that much about either the Leder/PGX fiasco or the Ewert/CGC fiasco these days. But it's like your hatred of SLT compels you to dredge up the past instead of just letting it fade away in to history.

It's both strange and sad you can't let it go and move on.

lol

Strange the way your panties get in a bunch whenever I mention the St Louis boards.Sad really.

You can have your precious boards.i dont want to be a part of something that has people who are willing to lie to try to smear a member.

Knock yourself out.

No. You're the one who is obsessed. You're the one who keeps starting threads about other boards. You're the only one on this board who somehow feels compelled to do so. It's as if you have an agenda of some sort because otherwise your behaviour makes no sense. And you keep mentioning other posters' names in threads in which they have not participated.

You can have your precious boards.i dont want to be a part of something that has people who are willing to lie to try to smear a member.

If you have no interest in the board, why do you keep talking about it? Just forget about it.

(tsk)

No. You're the one who is obsessed. You're the one who keeps starting threads about other boards. You're the only one on this board who somehow feels compelled to do so. It's as if you have an agenda of some sort because otherwise your behaviour makes no sense. And you keep mentioning other posters' names in threads in which they have not participated.

If you have no interest in the board, why do you keep talking about it? Just forget about it.

(tsk)

Remember Hepcat you dont have to read them.

And my original post was about the Matrix being on the first page.Just thought it was funny.I guess you didnt.

But you are welcome to your opinion.

have a safe and happy holidays

dennis

Not obsessed with St Louis just some of the lying members there.Why you continue to spread those lies is beyond me.Maybe you are just a liar yourself.

Maybe you can get Erik to pm a bunch of member to "have his back".Again.

I wanted to let this go, and probably should not have bumped it, but feel compelled to respond again-

maybe you missed this:

It really didnt take much to get banned there.If you wernt part on the in crowd you were gone.

Just curious - there is no user "the shadow knows" registered or banned that I can see at STL. What was your ID? Meaning, are you sure you were banned from STL?

To be clear, I only wanted to go back, read some things, and draw my own conclusions.

I did read what Dav posted regarding user ID's, and perhaps he is correct, or maybe not, that is why I asked you.

I am not part of the drama, nor was I in the past, but I do have the ability to view deleted threads, and see banned user lists. My interests have always been the VariantMafia, and insuring a family friendly board.

So point me in the right direction. I am objective, and will let you know what I think. (if you care)

I am going to post my thoughts on this subject over on the SLF's once I get around to joining them; which isn't likely to happen. Not near term. Not any term.

I have no real reason for this.

I am not part of the drama, nor was I in the past, but I do have the ability to view deleted threads, and see banned user lists. My interests have always been the VariantMafia, and insuring a family friendly board.

So point me in the right direction. I am objective, and will let you know what I think. (if you care)

It looks like you get about 10 results-pages to explore: Google

Or if you're interested in ground zero, the OP bumped this 2004 CGC thread three years later in 2007 to begin the obsession (toward the bottom of the page). It's interesting how board members reacted.

Or you can read a more recent CGC thread to bring yourself up to date.

Hey, you asked. :D

Or if you're interested in ground zero, the OP bumped this 2004 CGC thread three years later in 2007 to begin the obsession (toward the bottom of the page). It's interesting how board members reacted.

Can't we just leave things well enough alone,and stop rehashing this. (shrug)

Nice searching. :applause:

You really need some help.