• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Startling Comics 46 CGC 8.5 & Piracy 4 CGC 9.6

18 posts in this topic

Looking to pass on my 9.6 OW/W copy of Piracy #4. This is a Gaines File copy and comes with the certificate. It was graded as #4 out of 12 copies by Gaines, Overstreet and Cochran.

Rules are easy, first :takeit: gets the book, whether in a PM or in the thread. Ne'er-do-wells need not apply. Shipping is included in the US. Elsewhere, I'll eat $13 of the total shipping charge which means it is most likely free to Canada, too. I'm open to offers.

$400

Piracy04FC.jpg

Also offering up my undercopy of Startling Comics 46 CGC 8.5 OW/W. Classic Ingles bondage cover. A super-nice copy.

$900 - cheaper than any sale since I bought it for $896 and you get FREE SHIPPING!

Startling46001.jpg

Cheetah, ya might wanna send telerites a PM on the startling. I know he collects them. I also know he has that issue but he may be looking for an upgrade :)

"Plus then i can get him to sell me his undercopy Muhahhahahaha"

These UHG EC file copies are very tempting.
It's cheap and it's a beauty. Give it a shot! :baiting:
The ones I'm most interested in are the Science Fiction books.  :)

lol Me, too! I think I may have one or two of those listed next weekend.

lol Me, too! I think I may have one or two of those listed next weekend.

Horror would be nice too!

Great books as usual man...you didn't get my COC 23 I see!!

But I made you some extra money being the underbidder! I thought I put in a crazy enough bid that it wouldn't be close.

Great books, Jeff.

That Startling is so tempting.

You know where to find me if you want to make an offer. I don't have to sell it right away, either, in case you are like me and bought a lot the last month.

Great books, Jeff.

That Startling is so tempting.

You know where to find me if you want to make an offer. I don't have to sell it right away, either, in case you are like me and bought a lot the last month.

Thanks Jeff. Still recovering from the last HA and recent CC auctions. If this is still around in a bit though, I may come a'knockin'

Looking to pass on my 9.6 OW/W copy of Piracy #4. This is a Gaines File copy and comes with the certificate. It was graded as #4 out of 12 copies by Gaines, Overstreet and Cochran.

Rules are easy, first :takeit: gets the book, whether in a PM or in the thread. Ne'er-do-wells need not apply. Shipping is included in the US. Elsewhere, I'll eat $13 of the total shipping charge which means it is most likely free to Canada, too. I'm open to offers.

$400

Piracy04FC.jpg

:takeit: per PM