• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons CGC Signature Series Opp

390 posts in this topic

I love it so much!!

Thanks so much Babis!! It's my new fave :)

Glad you like it brotha! Thanks for the help :D I thought I would contextualize the cover for everyone. This cover is a preview of the second series that we have planned called FATSA: The Old Wars

For Lloyd! A glimpse into our second series :D

SAM_0238.jpg

truly jaw dropping! is there anyway to still pick up an issue to read?

Yep I have some reader copies here. I will hook you up bro :D

For Lloyd! A glimpse into our second series :D

truly jaw dropping! is there anyway to still pick up an issue to read?

Yep I have some reader copies here. I will hook you up bro :D

nice - thanks! got to love dragons!!! :D

I submitted 4 books for blue labels :D Hoping they come back minty mint... I have a few here I am reserving for any more sig series and I have reader copies as well. We might have 4 or so SS books for sale once they per-ordered ones are cleared too.

Second print is going to print soon, will feature a new cover and will be limited to 1,000 as compared to this first print run of 100.

I submitted 4 books for blue labels :D Hoping they come back minty mint... I have a few here I am reserving for any more sig series and I have reader copies as well. We might have 4 or so SS books for sale once they per-ordered ones are cleared too.

Second print is going to print soon, will feature a new cover and will be limited to 1,000 as compared to this first print run of 100.

i'd be interested in a reader and if you had a spare SS!

And with this one round 1 is officially over :D

SAM_0246.jpg

Stay tuned for sketchbooks. I will have pictures taken with #'s on them and at a pre arranged time people will be able to post which ones they want, people who have previously reserved a copy will get to choose first. They will get a day to choose which books they want and after the allotted amount of time the rest will be up for grabs.