• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons CGC Signature Series Opp

390 posts in this topic

" I'm taking this to the message boards bro.... "

"they wont belive "Menace" likes this"

You know who you are. And you have to live with it sir.....

For anyone else, Babisu is finishing my cover! :dance:

Hello Everyone... How are you? Day by day i lose my patiente for my trip to America...I want to go soooo much ,hehehe... Sorry for not posting often here... I just finished Troy's Sketch Cover commission and I took a photo of it...but I don't know how to post it here...hehehe... so Jake might do the job again... ;) Can't wait to start my next commission... Spiderman vs Carnage...Tnx for the love that you show for my work....You are the best...time to dive in the sketches again...Again thank you so much...be safe...:)

Hello Everyone... How are you? Day by day i lose my patiente for my trip to America...I want to go soooo much ,hehehe... Sorry for not posting often here... I just finished Troy's Sketch Cover commission and I took a photo of it...but I don't know how to post it here...hehehe... so Jake might do the job again... ;) Can't wait to start my next commission... Spiderman vs Carnage...Tnx for the love that you show for my work....You are the best...time to dive in the sketches again...Again thank you so much...be safe...:)

Yay that is my sketch coming up! Spider-man and Carnage fighting in horizon labs is gonna be crazy. :whee:

Greedo! Do you see it!?

Wow, huge thanks to Babisu and Jake. That book is just amazing in every way. I stayed up till 4 in the morning watching him do it. It was a joy and pleasure to see the guy work. A jewel in my Thor collection.