• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons CGC Signature Series Opp

390 posts in this topic

:applause:

i do i dooooo

I wanted to do something for my future nephew , would be his 1st comic , told my brother and his wife and they came up with the idea for the front and babisu did the back baby dragon that i just love !

babisu never fails to impress , Very happy with everything i've gotten from him for now :)

giving him a brake from me so other people can get sketches also heheheh .

Already have an idea for my next one though :shy:

More good news, we are listed now for Artist Alley at Denver Comic Con: http://www.denvercomiccon.com/category/artistalley/

I am expected at the Image booth and I will bring this portfolio containing all 33 issue #1 pages and the first 10 inked pages. Hoping we can finish up colors too before we hit the meeting.

334531_2621104334078_1449296790_31905479_599268355_o.jpg

Also gonna begin the process of getting Mr. Babisu on somewhere big. My goals is a spidey book by August. A photo of his portfolio...

327674_2621108494182_1449296790_31905480_1813328367_o.jpg

i want to read that dino comic lol

Heheheh soon. Less than a month from my meeting at Emerald City.

Once we have the first FATSA mini finished I will be translating / rewriting the Dino book. There is already 2 issues done of the Dino series.