• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons CGC Signature Series Opp

390 posts in this topic

hey guys can't recommend getting a sketch from Babisu enough .

amazing and very hard worker

you will be very happy with the outcome and can enjoy watching your sketch being made live on live stream .

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

We will resume the covers and live art shows tonight. Babius had to catch up on some landscape animations for MTV and some of the card sets hes on. So tonight, about 10pm Pacific ( :( sorry for the late time, hes on the other side of the world) we will resume.

Thanks for the compliments!

Babisu will be working on a entry to a Conan contest for Dark Horse we will likely be casting some of this as well. Soon as this is done we will resume with the FATSA sketches! Prepare your requests if your on the list, again no payments are due till Feb but were getting a jump on these.

The story board is just freaking awesome, Great job Babisu. And Gratz to Magz.. I think this is his cover. The work Babisu is putting into these covers is worth way more than what we are paying IMO :)

Yep for Magz! Next up is your FATSA cover Z :D

I will post if Babisu does a cast for the Conan piece tonight / tomorrow :D but I have class tomorrow morning so I might not be here.

Saw that FB post also . Stealing other peoples art and claiming it is your own (tsk).

how the hell did he think he cann get away with it .

on another note

:cloud9: the new sketch . Can;t thank Babisu enough for his amazing work and to Jake(Menace) for the opportunities and suggestions of the sketches i wanted made .

told him I had some ideas of sketches i wanted made and he suggested Babisu for some and Matt for the zombie one , and i couldn't be happiest with the outcome of all the sketches .

for this last one i just asked for a carnage/venom/spiderman fight and ended up getting what you see here .

the amout of work and love Babisu put into drawing the covers are astonishing !

now that my 1st round of sketches are done :D, can't wait to see what will be drawn for the boardies here .

Thanks Magz! I hope you liked it. We went to Facebook last night so we could work on the words. We decided on a tongue in cheek reference to the Things clobberin' line because we wanted it to be kinda funny. Hope you like it!

We have some plans where I will write a 1 page -script for the back covers of some of the FATSA issues thought that would be a neat touch as a thank you. I know he likes to do gate-folds so it will be a mix!