• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons CGC Signature Series Opp

390 posts in this topic

Couple more things to show hope you like them! The new shipment of blanks and stuff will be out to Babisu this week and we can knock out a few more of the marvel sketches :D

Babisu did this pinup for one of his favorite artists properties Ultraduck. Edgar seemed to really like it and posted it to his wall. Might even color it and do a print.

ultraduck.jpg

Lots and lots more spidey blanks and all the stuff sent to me for Babisu is on its way to Greece today. Deadpool blanks :cloud9:

Can't wait to see the rest of the sketches. If anyone is wanting in on this round let me know. Both FATSA sketch covers and Marvel sketch covers available.

Hey all thought I would share what we are up to the last couple days. We will do a live art show tonight or tomorrow to do a FATSA sketch cover. The package with all the awaiting covers is on the way but the Greek postal system... well... it sucks...

These are entries for the Phoenix Comic Con badge contest. Maybe we will all be wearing some Babisu art at PhCC?

BabisuKourtisPHCCBadge2.jpg

BabisuKourtisPHCCBadge1.jpg

More good news, we are listed now for Artist Alley at Denver Comic Con: http://www.denvercomiccon.com/category/artistalley/

I am expected at the Image booth and I will bring this portfolio containing all 33 issue #1 pages and the first 10 inked pages. Hoping we can finish up colors too before we hit the meeting.

334531_2621104334078_1449296790_31905479_599268355_o.jpg

Also gonna begin the process of getting Mr. Babisu on somewhere big. My goals is a spidey book by August. A photo of his portfolio...

327674_2621108494182_1449296790_31905480_1813328367_o.jpg