• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northstar Collection

158 posts in this topic

These are kind of nice too:

FF12-96-NS.jpg

That FF #12 should go berserk. Perfectly centred, white pages. Wow.

Comiclink is showing a $70K sale for their 9.6 that can't hold a candle to this copy. $100K book right here.

I don't think it'll go $100K but who knows?

So did C'link sell another 9.6?

I thought they just sold a 9.6 OW for $48K?

Might go 150K if someone thinks it might upgrade to 9.8.

Yowza is right.

I know we're probably getting jaded in the Marvel SA universe with all the new-fangled pedigrees and constant re-supply of high grade, but I have to say that a run of this quality in the FF 2-30 range is awfully rare. The Heritage scans may be nuclear-ized, but they do look very sharp with strong page quality.

Now the trouble is... :devil: If I can possibly afford even one, which one should I pursue? Probably a moot point as the competition will push these through the stratosphere. Boo.

Will anyone here go after any of these? And how many more Northstar FF's are left to come to this auction? I don't yet see a 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, or 16... :o

Dan

Will anyone here go after any of these? And how many more Northstar FF's are left to come to this auction? I don't yet see a 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, or 16... :o

The listings are kind of haphazard at this point. But I see a #9, 11, 14, and 16. The descriptions aren't complete yet, but I'd guess they're from the same collection.

FF9.jpg

FF11-1.jpg

FF14-1.jpg

FF16-1.jpg

I'll definitely make the trip on foot. My wife probably will join me since she is the only grader in the family. :headbang:

I'll brave the cold for a chance to see the merchandise in person. (thumbs u

In addition, It will be a pleasure to see the crew from Heritage once again. :applause:

Yowza is right.

I know we're probably getting jaded in the Marvel SA universe with all the new-fangled pedigrees and constant re-supply of high grade, but I have to say that a run of this quality in the FF 2-30 range is awfully rare. The Heritage scans may be nuclear-ized, but they do look very sharp with strong page quality.

Now the trouble is... :devil: If I can possibly afford even one, which one should I pursue? Probably a moot point as the competition will push these through the stratosphere. Boo.

Dan

Dan if you chase the #6, sell me your under copy. :foryou:

Hey Surfer --

Will do! lol

Not sure I can swing that one -- or any of them -- but by February I should have the budget to make a run at one of them. Certainly not any early 9.6's or the #12 in 9.4, but perhaps something else.

Can someone tell me how they're getting access to the lineup? I've searched through Heritage and haven't found the scans for the 16, 14, etc. Is there a trick?

Thanks,

Dan

Can someone tell me how they're getting access to the lineup? I've searched through Heritage and haven't found the scans for the 16, 14, etc. Is there a trick?

I had to just manually go through all the pages to find the books. For some reason, all the FFs don't show up yet when you do a search. I suspect it's because the descriptions aren't complete yet.

Click on this link: All Listings

Then make sure you click "next" on the bottom of the page listings. It's up to 36 pages. Then just flip through the pages. The FFs are scattered in there for now.

FF #14

FF #16

Thanks, Ghost_Town!

Are you looking at any of these, by the way, for your superb collection?

Dan

I pretty much gave up on trying to complete my FF run a couple years ago when I sold everything below #21. But I'll probably throw in some bids as there are some 9.4s in the 20s, 30s, and 40s that I'd still like to upgrade.

I have to admit, seeing these North Star books is making me regret giving up on finishing the run.