• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Annihilus is Broke': SA -> Moderns: Holiday Discount: NOW 25% OFF! Recap: Pg 28

282 posts in this topic

Two Complete Science-Adventure Books Spring 1952 - Your Price: $4.00

Solid, complete, great cover!

All pulps being listed in this thread are readers and may be missing front and/or back covers, may be taped up, have rips, tears, etc. These are readers in the strictest sense. I bought these on the boards earlier this year and have decided to move them at the same price that I purchased them due to lack of time and shifting of focus. There's some good stuff in these, some bad stuff and everything in between lol

TwoCompleteSpring1952.jpg

:takeit: and freebie. (thumbs u

Off to run some errands, but will be listing plenty more upon my return in an hour or two!

In the meantime:

Tales To Astonish 96 (READER) - Your Price: $FREE

Free for the next person that purchases something and claims it!

TTA096.jpg

:takeit:

Two Complete Science-Adventure Books Spring 1952 - Your Price: $4.00

Solid, complete, great cover!

All pulps being listed in this thread are readers and may be missing front and/or back covers, may be taped up, have rips, tears, etc. These are readers in the strictest sense. I bought these on the boards earlier this year and have decided to move them at the same price that I purchased them due to lack of time and shifting of focus. There's some good stuff in these, some bad stuff and everything in between lol

:takeit: and freebie. (thumbs u

SOLD! :applause:

Super Science Stories January 1941 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes @25%OFF!

SuperScienceStories01-41.jpg

Super Science Stories September 1949 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes @25%OFF!

SuperScienceStories09-49.jpg

Super Science Stories June 1951 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes @25%OFF!

SuperScienceStories06-51.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories Fall 1954 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes @25%OFF!

Feat. Murray Leinster. While flipping through this one, found an interior illustration by Alex Schomburg.

ThrillingWonderStoriesFall1954.jpg