• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Annihilus is Broke': SA -> Moderns: Holiday Discount: NOW 25% OFF! Recap: Pg 28

282 posts in this topic

Thrilling Wonder Stories May 1950 - Your Price: $4.00

This is the British Edition...not sure how it is different from the American, though it is thinner than the other American pulps I've got. Nice cover and a story by James Blish.

All pulps being listed in this thread are readers and may be missing front and/or back covers, may be taped up, have rips, tears, etc. These are readers in the strictest sense. I bought these on the boards earlier this year and have decided to move them at the same price that I purchased them due to lack of time and shifting of focus. There's some good stuff in these, some bad stuff and everything in between lol

:takeit:

Pip, pip, cheerio! Sold my good man! :banana:

Sorry man....it takes a while to go through 16 unsorted long-boxes and re-sort them alphanumerically :cry:

Only three to go!

Meantime, I'll throw up a couple quick listings:

Marvel MasterworksSA Tales of Suspense Vol. 1 - Your Price: $15.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes!

MasterworksTOSVol1.jpg

Sorry man....it takes a while to go through 16 unsorted long-boxes and re-sort them alphanumerically :cry:

Only three to go!

Meantime, I'll throw up a couple quick listings:

Marvel MasterworksSA Tales of Suspense Vol. 1 - Your Price: $15.00

MasterworksTOSVol1.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1951 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes!

All pulps being listed in this thread are readers and may be missing front and/or back covers, may be taped up, have rips, tears, etc. These are readers in the strictest sense. I bought these on the boards earlier this year and have decided to move them at the same price that I purchased them due to lack of time and shifting of focus. There's some good stuff in these, some bad stuff and everything in between lol

ThrillingWonderStories02-51.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1951 - Your Price: $4.00

ThrillingWonderStories02-51.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1951 - Your Price: $4.00

Wow, that was quick lol - You got it (and the Masterworks). Thanks!

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1938 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes!

Feat. Earl and Otto Binder, Manly Wade Wellman and others.

ThrillingWonderStories02-38.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories June 1943 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes!

Feat. a piece by Frank Belknap Long and others.

ThrillingWonderStories06-43.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories June 1943 - Your Price: $4.00

Feat. a piece by Frank Belknap Long and others.

ThrillingWonderStories06-43.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1938 - Your Price: $4.00

Feat. Earl and Otto Binder, Manly Wade Wellman and others.

ThrillingWonderStories02-38.jpg

Any more masterworks? hm

Sorry man, I'm afraid I've already listed all the Masterworks I have. :sorry:

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find something else to spend my hard earned money! (thumbs u (tsk)

I've got a Cyberforce and Youngblood reader set and an issue of Supreme I can let go cheaply (free shipping if you tell me to just burn them in the back yard). Just let me know.

:wishluck: