• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Annihilus is Broke': SA -> Moderns: Holiday Discount: NOW 25% OFF! Recap: Pg 28

282 posts in this topic

Fell 1-4 Lot (9.6) - Your Price: $8.00

Shaolin Cowboy 1 (9.6) - Your Price: $15.00

Wizard Ace Edition: Madman (9.6) - Your Price: $3.00

These as well, :takeit:

You got 'em....thanks Michael!

Great choices - wouldn't be selling them if I didn't have copies for myself :cloud9:

Thrilling Wonder Stories Winter 1954 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to FIREFLY @25%OFF!

Feat. Murray Leinster, Philip Jose Farmer and others.

All pulps being listed in this thread are readers and may be missing front and/or back covers, may be taped up, have rips, tears, etc. These are readers in the strictest sense. I bought these on the boards earlier this year and have decided to move them at the same price that I purchased them due to lack of time and shifting of focus. There's some good stuff in these, some bad stuff and everything in between lol

ThrillingWonderStoriesWinter1954.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories June 1953 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes @25%OFF!

All pulps being listed in this thread are readers and may be missing front and/or back covers, may be taped up, have rips, tears, etc. These are readers in the strictest sense. I bought these on the boards earlier this year and have decided to move them at the same price that I purchased them due to lack of time and shifting of focus. There's some good stuff in these, some bad stuff and everything in between lol

ThrillingWonderStories06-53.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories October 1947 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes @25%OFF!

Feat. Robert A. Heinlein, Manly Wade Wellman and many more.

ThrillingWonderStories10-47.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars 1-12 Lot - Your Price: $16.00 :news:SOLD to Designer Toast!

I'm selling this as a reader lot, though most of them (including #8) are 8.0 or above. The biggest problem is with #1, which has what appears to be some kind of production tear from the bottom staple down, splitting the spine.

LOT-MSHSW1.jpg

LOT-MSHSW2.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1951 - Your Price: $4.00:news:SOLD to mldynes!

Feat. Manly Wade Wellman and others.

ThrillingWonderStories08-41.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1951 - Your Price: $4.00

ThrillingWonderStories08-41.jpg

:takeit:

Thrilling Wonder Stories February 1951 - Your Price: $4.00

SOLD! Thanks again!

Thrilling Wonder Stories May 1950 - Your Price: $4.00 :news:SOLD to mldynes!

This is the British Edition...not sure how it is different from the American, though it is thinner than the other American pulps I've got. Nice cover and a story by James Blish.

ThrillingWonderStories05-50.jpg

Thrilling Wonder Stories May 1950 - Your Price: $4.00

This is the British Edition...not sure how it is different from the American, though it is thinner than the other American pulps I've got. Nice cover and a story by James Blish.

ThrillingWonderStories05-50.jpg