• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.5 has been stolen

72 posts in this topic

The buyer should send me back the money in a couple of days. What an honnest guy!!

I am so happy you cannot imagine!!! :whee:

Dom

Good to hear.

Did you try typing the tracking number into the USPS system?

There are often glitches because of the volume that postal services carry but sometimes what does not show up as tracking on the Canadian side may show up on the US side (USPS or Fed Ex).

As a general rule of thumb, this sort of stuff happens more often around holidays when delivery services are overloaded.

Glad you got the book delivered safely!

Happy everything worked out.

So, was the book really ever stolen to begin with?

I guess I ask because it is ashame that this is the first thing we always think of in these situations. Not singling out the OP, just society in general.

See my post above yours.

Sometimes you have to be very patient with shipping, especially around the holidays or long distances.

It is really strange that it does not show up on the USPS, Fedex or CanadaPost site.

Now I am awaiting my money and I will keep you posted guys.

Thanks for your support. It has been a very difficult and stressful experience!

Dom ;)

Rick I am really sorry to hear that you've lost so much. That's a big chunk of dough.

Back to my story...

Guys it has been FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

It is an incredible story!!

CanadaPost does not have any trace of the book in their system other than the day it was handled to them on Dcember 5th. Fedex does not have any trace of the book in their system and USPS does not have any trace as well, but...

I got an e-mail from the buyer (which I refunded on December 9th) saying that he got the book yesterday!!!!!! He told me the post office has no idea how the package came to them. Isn't amazing!!

Santa Claus exists guys!!! :banana:

The buyer should send me back the money in a couple of days. What an honnest guy!!

Dom

:applause:

Excellent. Merry Christmas! Bet you wont let that ever happen again with insurance.,

Rick I am really sorry to hear that you've lost so much. That's a big chunk of dough.

Back to my story...

Guys it has been FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

It is an incredible story!!

CanadaPost does not have any trace of the book in their system other than the day it was handled to them on Dcember 5th. Fedex does not have any trace of the book in their system and USPS does not have any trace as well, but...

I got an e-mail from the buyer (which I refunded on December 9th) saying that he got the book yesterday!!!!!! He told me the post office has no idea how the package came to them. Isn't amazing!!

Santa Claus exists guys!!! :banana:

Dom

What great news, congrats. Merry Christmas!