• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supreme power a must have?!

57 posts in this topic

So Khaos, did you pick up #10?

You cant deny that something happened this issue...

MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FULL FRONTAL NUDITY!!!!

What more can you ask for?

I'd go into why, but why open yet ANOTHER can of worms?

That doesn't usually stop you. confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif I was thinking the same thing.

Man, that dialogue was [!@#%^&^] terrible. I've read better on "Buffy" fan fiction sites.

But at least they were able to establish a full set of characters and tell a story in twelve issues... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What are you doing reading Buffy fan fiction sites? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh dammit.

I should have put the disclaimer:

*I have never read nor visited a "Buffy" fan fiction site. In fact, the only "Buffy" materials I have read have been Pov's pet project: "The Ongoing Erotic Adventures of Buffy". And I only read those to humor him. You know how he gets when we don't humor him. Don't tell him I said that.

You're trying to trick me into buying it!!!! mad.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifooo.gif

You're trying to trick me into buying it!!!! mad.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifooo.gif

No trickery. This book may be the first full appearance of Muff in a Marvel Comic (it had a cameo in the Electra 3 variant, but was in Shaved form).

Nope - its all there - and mighty nicely done, I might add thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Nope - its all there - and mighty nicely done, I might add thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hmmm... buy a book because you enjoy the story, or because it has boobies... one of the great questions of our time, to be sure.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmmm... buy a book because you enjoy the story, or because it has boobies... one of the great questions of our time, to be sure.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You have to admit, your stance on this title has softened considerably since this news broke. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You have to admit, your stance on this title has softened considerably since this news broke. confused-smiley-013.gif

:::must resist "softened" joke:::

stooges.gif

But now you see why they put the boobies in there! shocked.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

But now you see why they put the boobies in there! shocked.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just like anything else, ya gotta go with what works. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

I'm still not buying! sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

This series reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd sit through the worst movie ever just to get a glimpse of a tit.

"Daddy?

Are those Titties?"

Not a phrase I thought Id see in a Marvel comic ever

Apparently, there is still enough of an interest in this title to warrant this continued debate.

I didn't want to like the series as I saw it as simple crass exploitation of the Mature theme label, but up til now I'll actually like the title against my own better judgement. 893frustrated.gif

Haven't picked up the latest issue though, so no "taa taas" for me, yet.

I believe I'll live fine without seeing paper breasts.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

This series reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd sit through the worst movie ever just to get a glimpse of a tit.

A "glimpse of a tit"? No, you need to read the issue. I think that maybe five pages out of the whole book don't have nudity. Sales must be flagging because if sex sells, Marvel is clearly trying to sell the hell out of this book. 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

A "glimpse of a tit"? No, you need to read the issue. I think that maybe five pages out of the whole book don't have nudity. Sales must be flagging because if sex sells, Marvel is clearly trying to sell the hell out of this book. 27_laughing.gif

I "read" it. It's the 35 year old equivalent of a 12 year olds "glimpse of a tit" (at least this 35 year olds equivalent).