• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zipper68....

29 posts in this topic

I'm not even sure where to go to find this Birthday info but...

Happy B-Day!

Look at one of his posts and there is a cake next to his name

Do you go somewhere to fill this info in or is CGC psychic?

I'm not even sure where to go to find this Birthday info but...

Happy B-Day!

Look at one of his posts and there is a cake next to his name

Do you go somewhere to fill this info in or is CGC psychic?

Don't you put it in when you sign up?

Most people put it on the calendar now anyway

:cough: 22nd :cough:

Hey, we could do just like they do in the restaurants...clap and sing to you!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Daaaaayyyyy!!!!!

Hey, we could do just like they do in the restaurants...clap and sing to you!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Day893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birthday Day, 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifHappy Happy Birth Daaaaayyyyy!!!!!

Ummmm...I don't know that one....Can you hum a few bars? confused.gif

Happy Birthday Zippy.....and a very Happy UnBirthday day to the rest of you....

..oh yeah....and Beyonder too.

Birthday Happy!

(sorry, I was just in the banking bizzaro world! 893frustrated.gif)

Happy Birthday Zipper!!!!!!!! Those past years are the hardest. From here on it gets much easier! smile.gif

do you say that at every occasion? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Happy Birthday Zipper!!!!!!!! Those past years are the hardest. From here on it gets much easier! smile.gif

I confess to finding it difficult at first. Bur now it seems to get much easier! insane.gif

I confess to finding it difficult at first. Bur now it seems to get much easier! insane.gif

foreheadslap.gif