• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's my Birthday and ill read comics if i want to! (B-Day Haul Pics!)

19 posts in this topic

Im here to brag more about my amazing girlfriend then i am to brag about it being my birthday. She got me The Photo Journal Guide to Comic Books Vol. 1 (keeping my fingers crossed for vol.2 for x-mas) and a copy of Seduction of the Innocent. Can a girlfriend get any better than that? I dont think so. Ill post pics soon.

Im here to brag more about my amazing girlfriend then i am to brag about it being my birthday. She got me The Photo Journal Guide to Comic Books Vol. 1 (keeping my fingers crossed for vol.2 for x-mas) and a copy of Seduction of the Innocent. Can a girlfriend get any better than that? I dont think so. Ill post pics soon.

Lucky...

napoleon-dynamite.jpg

H :banana: A :banana: P :banana: P :banana: Y

B :banana: I :banana: R :banana: T :banana: H :banana: D :banana: A :banana: Y

2qbw4n4.jpg

♥¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º° ¸.¤·º° ¤ ¸.¤·º°

~~~~~~~ from WEBHEAD ~~~~~~~

¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ♥♥~ ~*~*~*~~♥♥¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸ ¤ ¯`°º·¤. ¸

¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`° ¯`°º·¤. ¸ ¤ ¯`°º·¤...

Yesterday my girlfriend took me out to breakfast and then took me on a comic shopping spree hitting up various LCS and antique stores around town.

A Batman and a few TECs

100_3177.jpg

Coverless copy of Boy Cammandos #5, and some ghosts, monsters and U.F.O.s, oh my.

100_3179.jpg

Finally found a copy of Marvel Super Heroes #18

100_3180.jpg

That Shazam #15 is in really nice condition.

100_3181.jpg

And a Tomb of Dracula

100_3183.jpg

Didnt realize how blurry that pic was. Sorry!

The Photo Journal Guide to Comics pics will have to come later. My G/F ordered me a new copy of vol.1 off of amazon and she got a used copy of vol. 2 in the mail. So she just ordered me a new copy from a LCS, which worked out pretty good because my mom ordered me vol. 2 from the same shop. She also got me Avengers Marvel Masterworks vols. 1 and 2. So i'll have pics of all those books on wed. when they come in.