• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What Is Your Job???

93 posts in this topic

With as much time as I see being spent on these forums, it just made me wonder....what do you guys do for a living??? (AND YES....I did a search on the subject first!)

I'll go first:

I own my own websites...have for the last few years...it has worked out remarkably well. I am at the computer all day....so I can hang out here a lot. thumbsup2.gif

I work at a bank... 893blahblah.gif (yes, bankers hours allow me to be on here more then I should be! grin.gif)

Right now absolutely doing nothing. Im waiting for my California bar results which come out this Friday. Hopefull if all goes well I will start litigating soon. devil.gif

By the way for all those that went to the LA Wizard world con, that was the exact same hall I took the exam a month before the convention. I was having bad flashbacks when I walked in. insane.gif

I get paid to police chat forums. Lookin' for anyone who gets outta line. mad.gif

The best part is that I get paid in CGG Moderns. Wow, talk about instant investment! This cat's cruising on down easy street....

Now shape up, the whole lot of ya!

Rick

With as much time as I see being spent on these forums, it just made me wonder....what do you guys do for a living??? (AND YES....I did a search on the subject first!)

I'll go first:

I own my own websites...have for the last few years...it has worked out remarkably well. I am at the computer all day....so I can hang out here a lot. thumbsup2.gif

I used to be a lawyer, but now all I do is design blue shirt avatars all day. insane.gif

I used to be a lawyer, but now all I do is design blue shirt avatars all day. insane.gif

Are you sure you're a lawyer? You average about 30 posts PER DAY! This has got to be cutting into your billable hours. And not just graemlins, but actual posts.

This is clearly an addiction.. and a sickness. Seek help immediately. grin.gif

I work for a company that delivers drug testing and background checking data to companies via our company's web site, www.edrugtest.com . I manage all the software development, which involves managing tasks assigned to ten developers. I'm also the only developer there right now who has solid GUI design and object-oriented/distributed component design skills, so I also act as lead architect on most projects.