• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah and His Everything Journal

1,085 posts in this topic

Though the acclaim and attention is almost more than I can bear, I will soldier on with Doctor Strange.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but rest assured, I'm checking this thread daily to see the beauties you're posting. I really enjoyed the Dreadstar run. That was one of the few books I really looked forward to reading "back in the day."

Thanks! I really liked the early Dreadstars. I thought Starlin did a great job with the character and story. But once he finished the story he wanted to tell, there wasn't much else to do and the series became just another comic. Peter David's work was okay but nothing special. I guess my opinion was typical since it didn't really last that long once First too up the publication.

The covers on the series look great in a slab. The reduction I do to get the jpegs down to 1 MB really messes them up, though.