• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah and His Everything Journal

1,085 posts in this topic

Today will be a catch-up day. Some new books from titles I already posted. Scans are bigger than normal because they just don't deserve the pixilation.

Jumbo 17

Jumbo17.jpg

And one oddball - Mighty Midget Comics 12 - There are only a couple of issues of these but there are half a dozen different covers for each issue. I've got a couple more but they'll have to wait.

MMCommandoYank12.jpg

Today will be a catch-up day. Some new books from titles I already posted. Scans are bigger than normal because they just don't deserve the pixilation.

Jumbo 17

Jumbo17.jpg

That's it for another day. I gotta admit, I really like the books I posted today.

Any one of the books you posted today would be worthy of (worship) , but this one is just a stunner.

Jumbo 17

Jumbo17.jpg

That's it for another day. I gotta admit, I really like the books I posted today.

Any one of the books you posted today would be worthy of (worship) , but this one is just a stunner.

It's really an exceptional copy. The colors look like it was just printed. I looked at it for over a year before I picked it up and then waited another 10 months to get it graded. I think it was worth waiting on.

Captain Midnight 17

CaptainMidnight17.jpg

:cloud9:

Buttock is going to be jealous! (worship)

Based on the comments, I think you guys like GA better than bronze.

Me, too.

I'll move on with the few Mighty Midgets I have and then some Strange Worlds, both Avon and Marvel.

Mighty Midget 11 - Captain Marvel

MIghtyMidget11CaptainMarvel.jpg