• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah and His Everything Journal

1,085 posts in this topic

Based on the comments, I think you guys like GA better than bronze.
I took a short trip to Vegas during your Bronze Age. Otherwise I'm sure I would have had lots of comments. :whistle:

This cover is one that has grown on me over time. I've suspected it's by Kinstler and was trying to confirm it but I can't place my hands on the book about his comic book art.

Strange Worlds 7 (Avon)

StrangeWorlds7FC.jpg

Not a book you ever see in this kind of condition. :cloud9:

Strange Worlds 5 (Marvel)

StrangeWorlds05FC.jpg

Not a book you ever see in this kind of condition. :cloud9:

Strange Worlds 5 (Marvel)

StrangeWorlds05FC.jpg

This one came along with those nice TTAs and ToSs that I used to have. I keep a dozen or so books from the set. I don't think most of the ones I sold will ever see the light of day again.

This cover is one that has grown on me over time. I've suspected it's by Kinstler and was trying to confirm it but I can't place my hands on the book about his comic book art.

Strange Worlds 7 (Avon)

StrangeWorlds7FC.jpg

This is one of those books that suffers from reducing the file size. I'll post the better scan when I get back to my computer. The cover has a different feel to it than the others in the title. It has always stood out to me.

Slipping in just before the midnight deadline with another Fiction House title. This the later Firehair. This is the full run of 11 books plus one mislabeled IW reprint. All posted tonight.

Firehair 1

Firehair01.jpg