• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah and His Everything Journal

1,085 posts in this topic

Will most definitely keep an eye out for #2, #3 and #9 if ever there were to show up... (thumbs u

Thanks! There are a couple of copies out there that match up with most of my run. They aren't great copies and they are generally overpriced. They are kinda on my list of books to get but I've been picking up really nice copies of other titles recently so I'll either pick them up later or wait until something better comes along.

Understood. Although it would've been highly unlikely that I would have dropped a line if the book wasn't highest (or second) graded

I appreciate the help! Metro has the copies that are available but quality vs price is not what it should be, If you see something better, I'd love to hear about it.

All the gifts are open and the girls are watching manga in the house so I'm in the barn playing games.

Planet Comics 20 - Also from the Quebec Collection

Planet20.jpg

Just to keep this thread somewhat personal, I'll post a few other things every now and then. This is something my daughter put together this morning with her new Manga Anatomy book and her new Copic markers. She's 12.

Sarah2.jpg