• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O/T:your top 2 funniest movies of all time

187 posts in this topic

this is tough but last week i saw Police Academy 1 again for about the 20th time but hadnt seen it for years.

i think this would be my # 1- still hilarious to this day- this was such a sleeper hit when it came out.

did they make a comic mini series out of it?

#2 Dumb and dumber

i never heard of "meet the water cooler"

when did that come out and who starred in it?

Looking back on it, it really wasn't that funny. Brad Pitt played a clown that got fired from Barnum & Bailey circus and became an alcoholic in the subsequent months, there was a bit of humor when he met Roberto "El water Cooler" Martinez, but not enough to give it the much much needed Umph to make the movie funny; it didn't rank very high on the tomatometer..

back to the subject...Something about Mary and Caddyshack

Blazing Saddles and Tommy Boy

I could never narrow it down to just two, but these two made me cry laughing. So did Dumb and Dumber, The Hangover, Step-Brothers and Super Troopers.

One of the funniest scenes in a modern comedy... little abusive language be warned.