• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On Ebay: Brave & Bold #28 SHOT

25 posts in this topic

I was at one of our local bike clubhouses a few years back and they couldn't get one of the T.V.s to work because someone messed the remote and had the channels locked. One of the members got pissed and shot the t.v. right through the bottom. (shrug)

DR.X

j Keith Contarino, always entertaining.

Don't mess with him...or...there goes the comic.

Keith is a personal friend of mine (just purchased an Adv 210 from him) for over 25 years.

His temper reminds me of mine ONLY I would have used my Browning pump 12 loaded with .00 buckshot to do it in!! lol

j Keith Contarino, always entertaining.

Don't mess with him...or...there goes the comic.

Keith is a personal friend of mine (just purchased an Adv 210 from him) for over 25 years.

His temper reminds me of mine ONLY I would have used my Browning pump 12 loaded with .00 buckshot to do it in!! lol

Not messing with you Brannon. :grin: I remember those ads Keith place in all those different publications...though I didn't have funds to buy a darn thing. :P:hi:

With my luck, if I had ever done something like this and made a post on a public forum, I'm sure the police would be at my door for unlawful discharge of a firearm within city limits etc etc. The ebayer should be luckey to even make the sale.