• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheers and Merry Christmas

42 posts in this topic

Well, I'm off for the next 4 days for the wonderful Christmas holiday (with pay) and thought I would crack this bottle of Patron Silver tonight and take a few shots to celebrate.

And so...... Cheers to all here..... friends, old and new. May your Christmas be Merry and Joyous and may the new year be especially excellent for each and everyone in this comic family.

IMG_8091.jpg

P.S. As the shots go down, I'm sure the pictures and toasts will become somewhat ...... affected, but maybe not. I'm a scotsman after all :grin:

Heres to CGC, a company that at first I didn't like cuz the comics they slabbed were not touchable anymore. But because of these boards, I have learned to separate my appreciation of slabbed from raw and be able to enjoy them both.

IMG_8094.jpg

Cheers to a man that likes chilled shots of a fine tequila.

Merry Christmas

Right out of the freezer brother (thumbs u

Heres to whoever it was ( I can't remember) that dropped me a pm on some "ebay" comic forum, and suggested I come over here for comic discussion and education of the highest order. I have never been sorry I did.

IMG_8095.jpg

Merry Christmas to all.

Anyone ever noticed how often senormac is hanging with booze?

lol

Here's to Canadian Dave, who's love for old comics and the people who collect them is exceeded only by his kindness and willingness to help in almost every situation, especially on these here boards. I got to hang with Dave for 4 days in San Diego in 2009 and he is good people.

IMG_8100.jpg

Some of you might be thinking..... "how sad that he is drinking shots by himself while engaging with a cyber comic book forum, but actually I am multi-tasking. I've had a visit from my oldest son and his girlfriend, a phone call from my second son.... and my lovely wife is right there in the next room watching ....heh heh ......The Trailer Park Boys Christmas Special :insane:

Merry Christmas to all.

Anyone ever noticed how often senormac is hanging with booze?

lol

Here's to Canadian Dave, who's love for old comics and the people who collect them is exceeded only by his kindness and willingness to help in almost every situation, especially on these here boards. I got to hang with Dave for 4 days in San Diego in 2009 and he is good people.

IMG_8100.jpg

Thanks Mike. Is that HT 4 me?

A nicer and funnier guy than you I couldn't find. Not that I'm lookin'

I'm starting to think I may have to continue this thread at another time. I feel something..... kind of a tingling in my figer tips.....and I'm mispelling alot of words and having to go back and fix them..... motor skills you know ? ..... :grin:

Still, I think I can get in one or two more toasts in before I'm off to bed. Hi Paul :hi:

Heres to all the Brit forumites who add a hell of alot to these boards if you ask me. Paul, the Gary's, Gold, Comicopolis, Jamesblazer and any others I may have missed. You totally rock, in a strange .... have a Queen AND a Prime Minister kind of way. Dinosaurs roamed the Isles too ..... back in the day !!

IMG_8102.jpg

5 shots + two that I don't have pics for ... I'm done :sorry:

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but hey..... I'm still off work tomorrow :acclaim:

g'night :foryou: