• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"I'm bored, and those long boxes look awfully white and blank."

82 posts in this topic

I was going to wait until i finished this one to post it but it's turning out so good (I think) i couldn't wait until it was finished. So far the whole thing has been inked and i just now need to go in with the rest of the colors. I color in the yellow before i ink it so the ink doesnt bleed onto the yellow or gets smeared.

I hope you guys like this one. This one IS going to be for sale. Ill post in the sales announcment thread and on here a day before i put it up in the sales threads. I'm not sure yet if i'll do it as a flat price and it'll be first come first serve or if it will be as an auction. I'll let you guys know in the announcement.

Let me know what you guys think, if it's good, bad, worthy of being sold or if any of you actually would want to buy it. THANKS!!!

100_3324.jpg

I was going to wait until i finished this one to post it but it's turning out so good (I think) i couldn't wait until it was finished. So far the whole thing has been inked and i just now need to go in with the rest of the colors. I color in the yellow before i ink it so the ink doesnt bleed onto the yellow or gets smeared.

I hope you guys like this one. This one IS going to be for sale. Ill post in the sales announcment thread and on here a day before i put it up in the sales threads. I'm not sure yet if i'll do it as a flat price and it'll be first come first serve or if it will be as an auction. I'll let you guys know in the announcement.

Let me know what you guys think, if it's good, bad, worthy of being sold or if any of you actually would want to buy it. THANKS!!!

100_3324.jpg

Awesome :applause:

100_3324.jpg

Awesome :applause:

Looking very cool (thumbs u

This is rapidly becoming my favorite thread.

Awesome is an overused word (particularly by you Americans :baiting:)

But your work is...Awesome :applause:

Thank you very much. Its pretty AWESOME (lol) to hear that this is becoming one of your favorite threads. It's an honor