• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"What Was The Best Christmas Gift(s) You Ever Received?"

63 posts in this topic

For me there were two...both in '45...one a Columbia Bicycle and two the proverbial Daisy

Red Ryder Air Rifle. Both were available after the War and both came from SEARS in

Upper Darby, PA.

mm

I got a Honda Trail 70 dirt bike when I was 8. It was a little scary in the beginning because I couldn't touch the ground with my feet.

My two best comic related gifts were a box of twenty super HG westerns in 2003 I got my first slabbed comic for Christmas in 2004 It was a 4.0 Action #29

I was a huge wrestling fan as a kid. When i was 12, one of the best and completely unexpected gifts was starrcade 1997 tickets which was held just 3 days after christmas. Seeing the immortal hulk hogan changed my life forever.......ok not really but it was pretty fun at the time. Merry Christmas everybody.

My 1st best as a kid (TV included!):

300px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

Which was later topped by:

41ldCXu5BRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

it was 1979 on Christmas eve, i was 9 my mothers family always got together, and my uncle owned a drug store, and they had a magazine rack with comic books on it.

everytime i was there i would read some of the books and this one year for some unknown reason my uncle brought me one of every comic book on the shelf, which totaled 51 comic books, from archie comics, dc comics and marvel comics.

i got other presents that year but i dont remember a single other one of them, however, i was reading comic books until the summertime and i was hooked.

:whee:

Best I got when I was a kid was the USS Flagg. Really wish I still had it.

Actually that was a toy and should really revise to this Cristmas where I met my real Father, Grandmother and Grandfather after 37 years.

I did get the NES when it came out that year. My memory is fuzzy though, I have gotten great gifts over the years. I was the only child of my generation for about eight years so all those aunts and uncles and grandparents totally spoiled me on Christmas with no other kids to buy for.