• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"What Was The Best Christmas Gift(s) You Ever Received?"

63 posts in this topic

The one I was happiest about was in Grade 7 when I received a Wii.

I made some good money flipping Wii's the first 2 years that system was out. Helped that I hated my job and worked at Best Buy so whenever they came in I had friends come in and buy systems for me to flip.

The best Christmas gift I received was probably when my wife said yes when I proposed to her. Now that she is aware of how big of a dork I am she may not agree with this being one of her best gifts. :)

The one I was happiest about was in Grade 7 when I received a Wii.

You were in 7th grade when the Wii came out?

Gawd I feel old now.. :preach:

colecovision06.jpg

Not that I am old.... :whistle:

I killed my CV!

I loved that thing!!!

My first Christmas with my daughter was the best gift.

She was 8 months then and I would so love to do that Christmas over and over again! :)

My 1st best as a kid (TV included!):

300px-Atari-2600-Wood-4Sw-Set.jpg

Which was later topped by:

41ldCXu5BRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(thumbs u

Yep. I'd have to say as a kid these were my 2 favorite.

As an adult it was probably the year my now wife gave me a key to her house after we'd been dating for a few months. I think it was our first Xmas together. Followed quickly by the year she bought me 5 Claremont/Byrne x-men books the Christmas after I started collecting books again.

I only had 2 or 3 short boxes then, so not sure she knew exactly what would happen later. ;)

I played Santa for my sub division last Christmas Eve and seeing how happy the kids were

when I was waving and flinging out candy canes from the back of my truck as my neighbors drove me

around the neighborhood was the best.

To see good folks in the spirit was such a gift to me that I did it again last night.

I like to see everyone having a great time and being a part of it is a great reward.

:cloud9: