• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #1

15 posts in this topic

Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!!!! I must add that this is my 1st forum submission so be kind. I have a nephew who dragged me to NYCOMICON this past October (it was not hard!!) and it has been a none stop ride ever since; After many comic purchases and digging up 1500 comics I have had for the past 20+ years I found this gem that I would greatly appreciate your comments on its grade. I have no plans to sale it, I am just curious on what you think...Thank you in advance for your help.

119505.jpg.71970d453ee9cab2bd122797b66d57de.jpg

119507.jpg.f4023a39b88e3b05027e80e1b7e4ff24.jpg

WTTB - I am going to have to say a bit lower 2.5/3.0 mainly due to the water mark on the FC and the tape pull (or seems to resemble one) on the back cover along with the cover crease and staple tears.

Presents very nicely and I wish I owned it!

I have many graded silver age books in the good to vg range. Based on what I've seen, I'd estimate your book at a 3.0-3.5.