• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000+ SA/Bronze PART2:last discounts: Congrats to JonesieD13!

240 posts in this topic

I'll take these:

Sgt. Fury #14 2.5 OSPG $12 Board Price $6

Sgt. Fury #20 2.0 OSPG $9 Board Price $5

Sgt. Fury #31 5.0 OSPG $10 Board Price $5

Sgt. Fury #102 6.0 OSPG $6 Board Price $3

G.I. Combat #94 2.0 OSPG $24 Board Price $10

G.I. Combat #105 1.8 OSPG $10 Board Price $5

G.I. Combat #109 2.5 OSPG $25 Board Price $12 (looks better but has detached cover)

G.I. Combat #113 3.0 OSPG $24 Board Price $12

*** lot of 8 WWII books for $22 ***

@ 30% off:

Adventure #330 3.0 OSPG $12 BP $6

Action #318 3.5/4.0 OSPG $17 BP $8

House of Mystery #156 4.5 OSPG $20 BP $10 (first dial H for Hero)

House of Mystery #160 5.0 OSPG $23 BP $11 (first SA app plastic man!)

@ 20% off:

JLA #33 5/5.5 OSPG $28 BP $14

JLA #42 4.5 OSPG $22 BP $11

@ regular price:

Brave and the Bold #31 2.0 OSPG $37 BP $18

Brave and the Bold #33 1.8 OSPG $18 BP $9

Brave and the Bold #73 3.0 OSPG $9 BP $4

Daredevil #21 3.5 OSPG $12 BP $6

Daredevil #37 2.0 OSPG $6 BP $3

Daredevil #45 2.0 OSPG $6 BP $3

Daredevil #46b 3.0 OSPG $9 BP $4

Showcase #44 2.0 OSPG $11 BP $5

Showcase #46 3.0 OSPG $15 BP $7

Showcase #52 3.0 OSPG $12 BP $6

X-men #26 2.0 OSPG $14 BP $7

:takeit:

Why is the FF #48 now graded a 7.5?

it's a mistake. I'll bring it to the 7.0 price.

I don't know what the price is. Please let me know what the board price is and if the discount applies.

Can I put this book on a temporary hold till I know?

Yes. I'll look up the price when I get home. Discounts apply to the Board prices. For FF#48 it is listed with a 30% discount. So in total it will be 65% off the guide price.

:takeit:

Thanks for all the recent purchases. I didn't get to finish all the scans of the box of books I'm finishing off. I'm still getting requests for books I haven't gotten to yet, so I'll keep the sale open until I finish the pile I have. I'll update everyone on what they've bought so far and the total, and anyone who has requested to cash out will have their books shipped in the next day or 2.

If you requested something and haven't seen it listed yet, I haven't forgotten. Been getting a lot of PM's and going through boxes, so some good stuff coming up.

Brave and the Bold, Forever People, New Gods, Amazing Adventures, more Wonder Woman and Flash, some giant size specials and annuals coming up along with the scans and prices from what I didn't get to this morning. I'll probably start combining titles into discounted lots.

If anyone wants to see these titles let me know (otherwise I wont bother to put them up):

Inhumans

Champions

Super Friends (#1 and the ground breaking key issue #7: replacement of Wendy, Marvin, and Wonderdog, by the Wonder Twins, among others)

Thangor

Kull

Kazar

Tomb of Dracula

Fantastic Four (117+)

Creeper

Well, it's about time for a new Freebie to the next buyer, hmm...

mis53.jpg

By higgsboson70 at 2011-12-16

:jokealert:

scans/prices for all listed books are in the works. I hope to get some of the next titles I mentioned all up before the site shuts down (seems to be around 4am?)

Yes I thought I had figured out how to live without sleep, until I realized that I developed another ego which I projected as another person who slowly became dominant enough to suppress the social checks of my original personality and act on the repressed disgust with the socio-economic structure and guilt that I actually do spend time looking for objects to buy like glass dishes with tiny bubbles and imperfections, proof they were crafted by the honest, simple, hard-working indigenous peoples of wherever.

edit: for the MIS, I'm trying to keep this thread on the lower price end, SA readers, bronze. I'll do another thread on higher end books later. Though I'd start with good deal cheap stuff first.