• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000+ SA/Bronze PART2:last discounts: Congrats to JonesieD13!

240 posts in this topic

Yea those will all be given away free. Snake Eyes if you PM or post in the next 7 minutes I shall bestoe upon you either a free book or a methodology for you know protecting your self with Al foil and a a collinder with grounded banana clamps.

It has come to my attention that a few photographs were basically banded from publishing or even use them in an art piece that would only be seen by the cross section of society the least likely to understand the difference.

Batman #183 2.0 OSPG $12 BP $6

batman183.jpg

By higgsboson70 at 2012-01-05

I couldn't connect to the site for a minute or two there. FREAKING OUT!!!

all is well now though right?

Just remember when the Snake Eyes is angered he can use the power of internetensity to sever your connection...it is best to appease the Snake Eyes. :sumo:

:gossip: Snake Eyes can absolutely see the appeal of talking in third person hm

:gossip: Snake Eyes can absolutely see the appeal of talking in third person hm
When I was a teen I met a guy that spoke of himself in the third person. This is what he said to me, "Dogman gonna kill you." I thought that was the end.

Don't sweat it man, I think he's drinking a bottle of wine for every four books he's posting, so you're probably good to go to bed ;)

I know I'll be headed there shortly, myself. :cry:

Don't sweat it man, I think he's drinking a bottle of wine for every four books he's posting, so you're probably good to go to bed ;)

passed-out-drunk.jpeg

Hey, where'd you get that picture of cd4ever? hm

passed-out-drunk.jpeg

Hey, where'd you get that picture of cd4ever? hm

It was John's Christmas card (thumbs u

But it's two in the afternoon. (shrug)

So they don't take naps in Australia?

Sure, but I haven't been up long, maybe in an hour or two. :cloud9:

No No I just had to adjust my head gear.

what type of foil works best for him? In any case even if he has figured out how to protect himself from psychic leakage either involuntary or as a state activity. But clearly you are dealing with an extremely disturbed person who is unable to determine the difference between reality and psychosis. This dude really thought there was a King of Jupiter? That is ridiculous on so many levels but obviously because it is well known that Jupiter has a Matriarchal power structure.

No No I just had to adjust my head gear.

what type of foil works best for him? In any case even if he has figured out how to protect himself from psychic leakage either involuntary or as a state activity. But clearly you are dealing with an extremely disturbed person who is unable to determine the difference between reality and psychosis. This dude really thought there was a King of Jupiter? That is ridiculous on so many levels but obviously because it is well known that Jupiter has a Matriarchal power structure.

lol

Well it is an improvement from the belief that he has a thousand horses in his head...try explaining the impossibility of that to someone who is psychotic (and clearly trying to misogynistically impose a phallousocracy upon a Jupiterian Amazon society :eyeroll:

Ok I have a number of things on my agenda tonight:

post the next set of books

give away free comics

think of clever ways to do the above

scan scan scan

refill my empty glass

any suggestions?

while thinking about this, Snake Eyes you get a free book, but not from the batch I posted