• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000+ SA/Bronze PART2:last discounts: Congrats to JonesieD13!

240 posts in this topic

These are the next books lined up:

Brave and the Bold

52 (3 Battle stars, sgt rock, haunted tank)

57 (1st Metamorpho)

61 (Starman/Black Canary)

68 (Batman/metamorpho)

70 (Batman Hawkman)

72 (Spectre/Flash)

76 (Batman/Plastic Man)

79 (Batman/Deadman)

80 (Batman/Creeper)

90 (Batman/Adam Strange)

Forever People:

New Gods #4

Batman

Detective

Swamp Thing

More Wonder Woman!

and any issue from 205-270

Doctor Strange #22 9.0 OSPG $5 BP $3

Doctor Strange #27 9.2-9.6 OSPG $? BP $6

Green Lantern #14 2.0 OSPG $17 BP $8

Green Lantern #22 2.0 OSPG $13 BP $6

:takeit:

I don't usually go for DC, but what the heck....

Did the Mystery in Space freebie get snagged?

Doctor Strange #22 9.0 OSPG $5 BP $3

Doctor Strange #27 9.2-9.6 OSPG $? BP $6

Green Lantern #14 2.0 OSPG $17 BP $8

Green Lantern #22 2.0 OSPG $13 BP $6

:takeit:

I don't usually go for DC, but what the heck....

Did the Mystery in Space freebie get snagged?

(thumbs u always good to try new things .Pieface and Hector Hammond, classic GL.

have to change the first page update already. Started some new combined discount lots.

:gossip:I got the Mystery in Space

:popcorn: 70 (Batman Hawkman)

What grade?

B&B 70 is a reader I'm priced it at 3.0 so guide says $10 which means Board Price starts at $5

BTW there are 5 or so SA Hawkman still available if you check out the first post which I update a few times a day. I have a nearly full set of Atom 1-45(with the Atom and Hawkman issues) missing only 5 I think (14,17,18,24,28). Most are low-mid grade, but there are some higher grade as well. I also have about a dozen Inhumans (and some amazing adventures with them including #1) I could put up.

If you are looking for high grade stuff I'm going to go that on the next sale. Most readers this time, which some high grade stuff here and there.

I'm pricing the B&B now. let me know if you want me to add some atom or inhumans to the next batch

When will the grades/scans be posted for the new batch? (i.e.: should I wait around or can I leave the house for a few hours?) lol

hm(shrug)

Do you feel lucky?

I'll get the B&B's up since they seem pretty popular, but most of it, I won't have time to scan until the afternoon.

Ok,

I've totalled everyone up and this is the current ranking for the prizes:

JonesieD13: $419.70

JZrarities: $197.60

RickL: $176.40

Qualitycomic:$175.00

Annihikus: $153.60

hesdeadjim: $128.40

snake eyes: $99.00

Kramerica: $89.40

whine49er $42.20

Mark1: $37.00

edgerx: $29.60

Rodan57: $22.00

davidhartnyc: $22.00

Morea: $22.00

gcstomp: $19.50

youfoundjake: $18.80

Midynes: $18.00

JonesieD13 has a commanding lead, but 2nd place is quite close.

If your numbers don't add up the same let me know.

So I still have the rest of the pile of B&B,Forever People,Swamp Thing, inhumans, more Doc Strange, and who knows what else I'll be inspired to scan.

So check out some of the new lot discounts, PM if you want to construct your own lot or just request titles, or for no reason in particular. Looks like I'll be up late again as usual.

Meanwhile it's freebie time again. The following books can be claimed by anyone who has already bought. Only I claim per person! Sit back relax and enjoy. There will be a lot of freebies tonight, and I'll probably finish this bottle of wine, so there is no telling what I might give away. I'm going to consult with myself about this Freebie Batch. For this the main rule is only one per person. There may be either random or trivia based freebies as the night progresses. Hope everyone has as much fun as I'm going to have.

No, just quit sleeping. Ok they will be coming, but no one can claim a book until all 8 are posted and I give the word (not sure which one it will be yet).

I also reserve the right to simply post a freebie for someone in particular at anytime without explanation. Don't worry if you're not around, as these can be only claimed by you. Of course all the other stuff is first come first serve, except for the occasions in which a random test of useless knowledge or luck will be the determining factor.