• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000+ SA/Bronze PART2:last discounts: Congrats to JonesieD13!

240 posts in this topic

i dont think you have enough foil protecting your skull Rick. A double wammy, and Jonesie just right there to pick up our favorite herion junky in his early years. Now I know why they named him Speedy.

After reading this three times and not understanding it, I ran it through freetranslation.com and it came back with this:

119891.jpg.05571e37fedca39c56ec3ab167936e3c.jpg

i dont think you have enough foil protecting your skull Rick. A double wammy, and Jonesie just right there to pick up our favorite herion junky in his early years. Now I know why they named him Speedy.

After reading this three times and not understanding it, I ran it through freetranslation.com and it came back with this:

You thought that translation was bad...

Go in the bathroom, turn off the light, and say higgsbosun in front of the mirror three times and sees what happens :eek:

I'm scanning Brave and the Bold at the moment. This is some serious multi tasking. Meanwhile whoever is still around name their favorite title involving a woman how can kicj you and lives in the middle of freakin nowhere.

You thought that translation was bad...

Go in the bathroom, turn off the light, and say higgsbosun in front of the mirror three times and sees what happens :eek:

Actually, I'm pretty sure the translation is accurate.

I just tried your mirror trick and heard a sudden sound that startled me, but it was just the dog drinking out of the toilet. I'm guessing something will happen around 3 a.m. ;)

I'm scanning Brave and the Bold at the moment. This is some serious multi tasking. Meanwhile whoever is still around name their favorite title involving a woman how can kicj you and lives in the middle of freakin nowhere.

I suppose the endless graveyard counts as the middle of nowhere :shrug:

Lady Death for $200?

That is a really bad translation. That's what you get for using a web site that starts with free. Maybe you should have tried that 4th time. here let me use my translation program for you:

p1013219.jpg

By higgsboson70 at 2011-07-30

That is a really bad translation. That's what you get for using a web site that starts with free. Maybe you should have tried that 4th time. here let me use my translation program for you:

p1013219.jpg

By higgsboson70 at 2011-07-30

That cover always cracks me up. GL is all like "Dude, you're a suck-azz role model"

Walking Dead. Michonne can kick my azz any time.

Walking Dead. Michonne can kick my azz any time.

Tarzan?

Me likey Jane :cloud9:

I'm on a budget and use cling film...

HA! Just in time to send me off to bed...sorry I will miss the listings...but I will definitely check over what is left of the Brave and the Bolds tommorrow :wishluck:

Have a good night and thanks for the fun times and freebies!

and you are going to miss this, which will be given away, just haven't figured out the method yet

ccf0106201200016.jpg

By higgsboson70 at 2012-01-05

Yes, this will be a freebie for some lucky human