• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.0 Unrestored Universal Blue

65 posts in this topic

jerks

That's the way to endear yourself. Everybody just loves the new guy with seven posts who storms into a forum and starts telling everybody how to run things and when they are criticized they start with the slurs.

My advice if you really want to be around here...

Delete your account and start again by posting in places other than the sales forum.

Anyone happen to know the GPA of a Restored 3.0? Apologies to the seller for keeping this thread off-topic but it seemed like an apt place to ask.

since I got the page open... An 3.0 EP went for $3200 and a trimmed 3.0 (A) book for nearly $2900 and a trimmed MA for almost $2500 -No SA/SP selling info in GPA in 2011(except a yellow label one).

Closing the page now... no more freebie GPA info. (tsk)

And the seller's asking price is very fair. It's what I'd be asking if I were the one selling it. It's a nicer 3.0.

:baiting:

jerks

Don't take it too hard man. This kinda stuff happens around here not horribly infrequently, usually with people who have a lot more experience than you and not only should know better, but do. I'm willing to believe you just made a mistake.

The worst thing to do at this point is go on the attack. You already apologized, just let it slide.

Mr. Whippet, in a week, no one will remember your post - it's a rook mistake, and lifers are just rattling your cage. You apologized, and that's more than most people do.

Anyone happen to know the GPA of a Restored 3.0? Apologies to the seller for keeping this thread off-topic but it seemed like an apt place to ask.

since I got the page open... An 3.0 EP went for $3200 and a trimmed 3.0 (A) book for nearly $2900 and a trimmed MA for almost $2500 -No SA/SP selling info in GPA in 2011(except a yellow label one).

Closing the page now... no more freebie GPA info. (tsk)

And the seller's asking price is very fair. It's what I'd be asking if I were the one selling it. It's a nicer 3.0.

:baiting:

Thanks for the info! I won't ask again.

sorry if i ruined the thread...try to be nice to the new guy..it goes a long way in life..karma....enjoy the hobby , like i have ever since the first day i walked into the incredible pulp in baldwin new york as an 11 year old.. my apologies to the thread master..wipple (no H)

Hello Harold you loser AKA Alley Bat Buc One