• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.0 Unrestored Universal Blue

65 posts in this topic

i am new here , but not new to the hobby..sorry if i offended anyone. ha.com has many recent results of this book. some of which i own...peace and happy new year to all

For future reference, if you want to make a lowball offer (or any other offer, for that matter) it's best to send it via Private Message - instead of hanging it out there for everyone to see.

i am new here , but not new to the hobby..sorry if i offended anyone. ha.com has many recent results of this book. some of which i own...peace and happy new year to all

and a little FYI - when I joined this community, I too thought I was not new to this hobby, yet I was most definitely NEW to the hobby. Give it some time, you'll know exactly what I mean...

nov 15th at 4.0 sold for less than he is asking

You mean the November 15th auction where they had FIVE AF 15's all going off at the same time? lol

That's the best environment for a premium price. :eyeroll:

$5,975...with writing on the cover.

Hardly the $3500 you offered, right?

You would have barely gotten today's 1.8 for that.

Next time don't poop on a guy's thread with this kind of self serving spin.

He doesn't deserve it.

you guys are bozos..i made an offer that i thought was a good starting point..take a chill pill and be still...i will offer privately in the future...have fun please, thats what it is about

qualify it all you want, it was a 4 for less than this 3...less than 2 months ago

It's called perspective. You wanted to characterize the sale in a vacuum to benefit yourself, when there was more to the story, a lot more. 5 AF 15's in one day at auction and the 4.0 was the DOG of the dog and pony show, of course it went under normal value.

If "recent sales" are what floats your boat a 1.8 sold TODAY for only a few hundred less than what you offered for this 3.0.

Qualify away. (thumbs u

Yeah, while it's not the "technical way to grade" Joe Verenault always said the reality is we grade back cover defects looser than front cover defects -- in these lower grades, eye appeal means a lot.

As for the poster who continuously is commenting about the price, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but offering a very low price and commenting about the ask price is taken as exceptionally bad form around here and offends a good deal of people. Aside from the fact that I believe your market analysis isn't complete, I think it's really disrespectful to comment like this.

Having fun may be what it's all about, but it's no fun for the seller to treat him like this.

ill give u 3500 paypal today...check all recent heritage auctions, you are pricing it too high..thanks wipple

Been hiding in yo momma's basement since 2007 huh?

Check GPA.

It's a wonderful thing.

2011 (14) $5,605Hi $4,020Lo

14 sales of 3.0 in 2011 none lower than $4020.

And that doesn't count private sales.

Price of this book has gone bonkers since the economy sank.

2007 (6) $3,007Hi $2,550Lo

sorry if i ruined the thread...try to be nice to the new guy..it goes a long way in life..karma....enjoy the hobby , like i have ever since the first day i walked into the incredible pulp in baldwin new york as an 11 year old.. my apologies to the thread master..wipple (no H)

sorry if i ruined the thread...try to be nice to the new guy..it goes a long way in life..karma....enjoy the hobby , like i have ever since the first day i walked into the incredible pulp in baldwin new york as an 11 year old.. my apologies to the thread master..wipple (no H)

Yep, Karma...just wait until you post a sales thread.... :sumo:

If you had a clue you would know that AF 15 3.0 sells for well over 5k. Go back to the rock you crawled out from.

Troll.

ill give u 3500 paypal today...check all recent heritage auctions, you are pricing it too high..thanks wipple

You're quite silly. When you come into a community and run your mouth in a sales thread of an established member who has completed many high dollar transactions armed with bs information and then offer $2,000 under market you are wasting your time.

jerks

Don't take it too hard man. This kinda stuff happens around here not horribly infrequently, usually with people who have a lot more experience than you and not only should know better, but do. I'm willing to believe you just made a mistake.

The worst thing to do at this point is go on the attack. You already apologized, just let it slide.