• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Comics #1

41 posts in this topic

Not bad.

Owned by a great guy

?

Verzyl

He owns the Mile High's MArvel Mistery run, right?

He slabbed the AA 16, so maybe one days he'll do the same for the MC 1

Wow, cool...always wondered who owned the AA 16...

Not bad.

Owned by a great guy

?

Verzyl

He slabbed the AA #16 because it was for sale. The Timelys aren't as far as I know.

I think the last time I spoke to him he said that he was about 5 or 6 books short of owning every Mile High Timely printed. He assembled the entire run over the years except for these missing books.

Not bad.

Owned by a great guy

?

Verzyl

He slabbed the AA #16 because it was for sale. The Timelys aren't as far as I know.

I think the last time I spoke to him he said that he was about 5 or 6 books short of owning every Mile High Timely printed. He assembled the entire run over the years except for these missing books.

I heard that the Sub-Mariner Comics #32 Church copy was stolen? I use to see it pop up on occasion on Metro's site every now and then only to quickly disappear so when I inquired about it they mentioned this to me. I would love to see the Church Cap #74 and a few others. I take it John grabbed the Red Raven #1?

john's son (little john) and I are starting a comic book company and will be exclusively handling the sale of big john's Mile Highs... just ask nan (thumbs u

john's son (little john) and I are starting a comic book company and will be exclusively handling the sale of big john's Mile Highs... just ask nan (thumbs u

Is this true, if so, think its a great partnership and sales venue for you and John,

Really???

B

Oh little John and I will be selling all of big johns timelys. With or without his knowledge. I have been working on this since 1988!

Sorry, but Rose gets first shot and I've been working on her since 1990! ^^

Oh little John and I will be selling all of big johns timelys. With or without his knowledge. I have been working on this since 1988!

ah contrair mon frere! I first met rose at sdcc in 1988! And this past oct in NYcc she brought me soup and crackers. And now we are facebook friends! Beat that :baiting:

ah contrair mon frere! I first met rose at sdcc in 1988! And this past oct in NYcc she brought me soup and crackers. And now we are facebook friends! Beat that :baiting:

All thats left is to get her Email and your in (thumbs u

lol ...I forgot about that...was trying to make it as humorous as possible... maybe we could become texting buddies hehe

lol ...I forgot about that...was trying to make it as humorous as possible... maybe we could become texting buddies hehe

It starts at texting then your facebook BFF's

B-but are you Big GAtor, or Little GAtor? And is "Big" "Little", and "Little", "Big" - ya know, like "little John" 'cos he's a really big guy an' all?

(Confused of Manchester) (shrug)

B-but are you Big GAtor, or Little GAtor? And is "Big" "Little", and "Little", "Big" - ya know, like "little John" 'cos he's a really big guy an' all?

(Confused of Manchester) (shrug)

It's all a matter of scale. hm

gator-bag.jpg