• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about purchasing OA from "The Artist's Choice"

10 posts in this topic

I usually just buy art during convention but now........

I was just doing a regular web surfing and found out about a web site called "The Artist's Choice"... don't know anything about the guy BUT he does have a nice/ton sellection of art AND they're on sale... :o

So anybody deals/dealt with him lately???? any comments

I usually just buy art during convention but now........

I was just doing a regular web surfing and found out about a web site called "The Artist's Choice"... don't know anything about the guy BUT he does have a nice/ton sellection of art AND they're on sale... :o

So anybody deals/dealt with him lately???? any comments

He just celebrated his 25th anniversary in business. He's one of the best in the business.

He reps about 100 artists and carries anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 pages in inventory depending on when you see the site.

He has one of the best sales in the OA world (which is on now and runs until Jan 15th).

Be sure to read the terms of sale on his site and follow them and you can get some great art at a great price. Given the amount of art and artists he handles he really needs folks to help out a bit and follow his sales guidelines to help the transaction go as smoothly as possible.

He has a great reputation. If you place an order for the sale, realize that he is processing through a lot of orders right now. I placed mine on Dec 19th and am still waiting to hear back.

Be sure to read the terms of sale on his site and follow them and you can get some great art at a great price. Given the amount of art and artists he handles he really needs folks to help out a bit and follow his sales guidelines to help the transaction go as smoothly as possible.

This point can't be stressed enough, especially when he has his sale going on. Follow his guidelines to the letter, show some cheerful patience, and you'll be rewarded with an efficient transaction and some great art.

Good luck!

Best,

Andrew

This point can't be stressed enough, especially when he has his sale going on. Follow his guidelines to the letter, show some cheerful patience, and you'll be rewarded with an efficient transaction and some great art.

Good luck!

Best,

Andrew

Couldn't have said it better, and I agree with every word.

I've bought from him quite a few times in the past and would be happy to do

so again.

I placed an order on 12/19/11, haven't heard back since regarding two items. Of course one of the items that was on the AC website that I wanted to buy I just saw listed For Sale on eBay two days ago!

Saw the extension of the sale on the AC homepage, it would be nice if he set-up an email auto-response or a message on the homepage telling inquirers how long they can wait until they get a confirmation on their order.