• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATMAN THE HUMAN FLYING SAUCER

15 posts in this topic

It's a neat title. I've got all three in VFNM to NM. #3 isn't really that hard to find. It seems like I trip over a couple NMish copies on eBay every year.

I like these sort of books - the Capt Marvel from Myron Fass,the unbelievable Super Green Beret, the multitude of failed Dell Super Hero books (Frankenstein, Dracula - I kid you not).

Tragic to report, an awful lot of Charlton's efforts fall into this area.

Still need a Fatman #1 :shy:

We must all have a different opinion of high-grade, or we allow for the age of the book to allow grading on a curve? High grade to me is 9.6 and above. I think #3 suffered from a lower print run, and low distribution, to earn it's Overstreet 'rare', less than 100 copies, status. If any 9.8's of #1 or #2 become available, I am a buyer!

I was abducted by Fatman the Human Flying Saucer. They did things to me. :censored:

Made me eat Krispy Kremes by the dozen

The cafeteria on board was remarkably like #1 China Buffet

Took all my clothes and substituted them with expandable elastic waistband pants and big dawg shirts

I looked thru ebay and these fatman books are often high grade-maybe because no one was actually reading them?

Dang kav you crack me up sometimes.

I guess swinging for the fence everytime pays off! (worship)

+1 ^^