• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

i like how the blue spills over the sides...i haven't seen alot of OA, i guess there's quite a few that do that. Anyways thinking about it....not the correct forum for selling stuff...don't want the hounds unleashed.

when you actually hold it and know there's only one in the world like it...i could see how people with sufficient funds would collect nothing but.

Krighton- I'm tempted. Let's see if I get through this weekend with any funds left...

well it would certainly go to a good home...we'll see if i'm willing have it pried from my grip by then.....talking about selling it and then at the same time wondering what Michaels would charge to frame it.......i need help.

Krighton- I'm tempted. Let's see if I get through this weekend with any funds left...

The magic eight ball says 'try again'

Jeff Branget- where some dreams go to die because he's taken all of your money so that other dreams may live.

i can't imagine anyone coming back from a major show and having any money left over. I'm not even going to Image Expo and i've already spent $200 towards it :)

Hey maybe i can trade it for a few Fatale CGC/SS or some Thief of Thieves variants. hm

i can't imagine anyone coming back from a major show and having any money left over. I'm not even going to Image Expo and i've already spent $200 towards it :)

Hey maybe i can trade it for a few Fatale CGC/SS or some Thief of Thieves variants. hm

maybe...

seems like it's taking forever for issue 3 to come out. issue 2 sold for $10.00, first time i've seen that happen. Sales for all the issues are all over the map, not making a whole lot of sense.

or maybe those buying don't watch the trends as closely as i am.

seems like it's taking forever for issue 3 to come out. issue 2 sold for $10.00, first time i've seen that happen. Sales for all the issues are all over the map, not making a whole lot of sense.

or maybe those buying don't watch the trends as closely as i am.

It's probably a mix of bargain and spontaneous buyers.

so does a Fatale 1 3rd printing even exist? Can't imagine who got one or if it sold out before it was even printed and they just went straight to the 4th printing.

Did anyone ask while at the expo?

edit: looks like it's supposed to be out the 29th...if anyone ordered it locally maybe i can find one. Curious as to what the cover looks like considering the red 4th printing.

I am surprised that the Beauty cover continues to sell for twice as much as the Beast cover. This seems like a rare opportunity to capitalize on the fact that most buyers still don't realize the Beast cover is much rarer (not to mention that I haven't seen a single seller mention this fact yet in their auctions). Really hoping that the 3rd print cover is another variation of the Beauty cover, further increasing the print run disparity between these two images.

On a related note, if the owner of the Beast cover artwork is on here, I'd be happy to help you turn a quick profit. Willing to pay $1800 for it if I can find it.