• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOOOO!!!!! My First PLOD!!!!

77 posts in this topic

where did you get the copy?? foreheadslap.gif

i'd bring it back to them and ask for reimbursement! sumo.gif

Is this related to the books you just used economy for? If so, what's with the old labels? confused.gif

Yeah... I am curious about that myself.

And is the color touch they are talking about the line thru UPC code? foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

Um, scans? A little back story? A clue of any kind? Steve.....Steve.......

remember when I said I have been buying CGC books (that I haven't submitted yet) instead of sending the books in to be graded. When I get the chance I pick them up. I got this one and coulda crapped. I have 25 - 30 CGC books I bought off the net to replace ones in my collection and then I'll sell off the originals. I still have my own original.

Um, scans? A little back story? A clue of any kind? Steve.....Steve.......

remember when I said I have been buying CGC books (that I haven't submitted yet) instead of sending the books in to be graded. When I get the chance I pick them up. I got this one and coulda crapped.

did the auction say it was restored or was there no mention of this? I wonder whose name is written on the inside.

I'll bet $10 at least one book in your first batch will be restored. Any takers? confused-smiley-013.gif

I say that only because I got a surprise restored book in my first batch---and I will surely find others as I certify the remaining books...893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey, you learned a lesson for under $30. At least it wasn't one of Hammers auctions that would have cost you plenty!

Um...., give it to Asia for Christmas. She probably doesn't know what a PLOD is either! 27_laughing.gif

I'll bet $10 at least one book in your first batch will be restored. Any takers? confused-smiley-013.gif

I say that only because I got a surprise restored book in my first batch---and I will surely find others as I certify the remaining books...893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm scared to take you up on that. 893whatthe.gif

heh...I bet you are probably right.